Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm sure this has already been addressed but Stephanie's a massive projectionist. Erika is the massive narcissist?? Is it Erika or Stephanie with the YouTube channel centered around herself? Stephanie was all, "I thought you'd watched more of my videos" and then turns around and calls Erika a massive narcissist. Stephanie is as shitty as her friends, who added nothing but further validation that Stephanie is as full of herself as she is full of shit.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

That said, Rose went from poor impoverished girl looking to get out of her conditions to someone who is scamming and then playing the innocent card. She realized the man is CHEAP and dropped the score.

She knew he was cheap from the beginning. Look at Karine and Pole. He was cheap and she still married him and had a child and one on the way. And this is Pole we are talking about.

3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Isn't the thought if you procreate with your ugly American creep that you'll have an "anchor baby" and therefore can remain in the states even though the marriage has ended?

Not necessarily. Look at Mohammed, Larissa, Yamir, Anfisa, and Fernanda. All had pretty short marriages, no kids. They got to stay in the country.

3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

There is nothing about an overseas trip to meet someone that doesn't even know how ugly you are in person, and you fear that reality that = "easy."  If Ed was just looking for sex, he could take a really cheap, short flight to Vegas to have easy sex.  

What he likely wanted was teenage-looking, subservient wife that was desperate to marry him knowing he could not get a teenage-looking subservient wife in the states.  Obviously he did not get that with Rose.

If it was that easy why didn't David who lives in Vegas just go have a hooker on the payroll? I betcha he could have found a young, blond and she could have faked a Russian accent. 

These guys like the chase, they like the control that you can't get even with paid sex. I don't think he even wants to marry. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

Tom is and will always be a bitch ass slut ass famewhore.

For sure. Maybe he and Jesse could team up and take their talents on the road to some seniors homes. Hell, throw Ash in there as well.  Tom could give salsa dancing lessons, Jesse motivational bs, and Ash could coach them on relationships and talking in circles.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Usman was the star of the show. I just loved his big grin and his genuine laughter. I'd like to hang out with him, I bet he's a stitch. 

Just be careful of BGL - she will cut you in a nanosecond if she thinks you are coming on to her man, lol!!

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is aging herself fast. 

Darcy looks older than me, and I am 55 - found out yesterday I qualify for a senior discount at the Goodwill.  Ah......good times!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Kath94 said:

I agree with the poster upthread who suggested Darcy & Ash.  Ash can quote nothing but canned remarks & platitudes, and Darcy would eat it up.  Perfect match.

Ash wouldn't have her - she's too old for him!

• Love 2

Forget about Ed and Rose .. what kind of father says he was willing to give up his daughter for a woman he never even met ? What a pig 🐷. I felt so bad for his daughter when he said that on camera . 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 6/8/2020 at 6:11 AM, MrBuhBye said:

It’s totally rational to dump someone for cheating on their diet.  Especially someone who doesn’t need to diet.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
She got bigger...a little bit.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Forget about Ed and Rose .. what kind of father says he was willing to give up his daughter for a woman he never even met ? What a pig 🐷. I felt so bad for his daughter when he said that on camera . 

I did too until she started talking to Rose. Now I give zero fucks about her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, nb360 said:

Will we learn why Varya and Geoffrey (or even Mary) weren’t on the tell-all? I had been avoiding spoilers and don’t know why.

Read their couple’s thread.

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Didn't you hear? It's all excusable. He fell in love! He was an idiot because he was in love! He fell in love and did and said stupid things because he was in love! He followed his heart! He was an idiot! He didn't mean it, he was in love!

brb, going to go steal the neighbour's loud vroom vroom car and when I'm in front of the judge to tell him my reasons why, I'll tell him that I was an idiot in love and I'm sure everyone will forgive me. That's... that's how this works, right?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, nb360 said:

Will we learn why Varya and Geoffrey (or even Mary) weren’t on the tell-all? I had been avoiding spoilers and don’t know why.

You have to check the spoilers in the couples thread for that.  No reason not to with the season over.   And if you watch Pillow Talk you will have noticed Geoffrey and Varya aren’t there either.  

As for Darcy’s wig, I’m guessing that was a desperation move sine the salons have been closed for months and her roots are probably pretty severe.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, nb360 said:

You have to mosey over to the couple's page. It's in there. 

• Useful 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Didn't you hear? It's all excusable. He fell in love! He was an idiot because he was in love! He fell in love and did and said stupid things because he was in love! He followed his heart! He was an idiot! He didn't mean it, he was in love!

brb, going to go steal the neighbour's loud vroom vroom car and when I'm in front of the judge to tell him my reasons why, I'll tell him that I was an idiot in love and I'm sure everyone will forgive me. That's... that's how this works, right?

Don’t forget the head tilt, the wide open eyes and the little giggle as you admit your guilt and wait for forgiveness.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

She was constantly petting it like it was her emotional support animal.

It was so fake looking. I could almost feel the cheap nylon it is made out of. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Don’t forget the head tilt, the wide open eyes and the little giggle as you admit your guilt and wait for forgiveness.  

The "I was in love!" defense sounds like it should be right out of Darcey's playbook but I don't think she would ever go as low as threatening to dump her kids for some dick. 

• Love 2

One pet peeve of mine is how Darcey and others tend to be stuck on being treated like a queen or a princess by their Prince Charming....where does this come from? It’s so juvenile. Sorta like a fairytale. Even teens don’t think that way. It’s so selfish and outdated. The kind of man who wants to treat a woman like a queen would worry me. Fake, unrealistic, and antiquated. What about being equal, fair, polite and kind? Putting you on a pedestal infers that they are subservient. It’s not a good idea for life today, imo. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

One pet peeve of mine is how Darcey and others tend to be stuck on being treated like a queen or a princess by their Prince Charming....where does this come from? It’s so juvenile. Sorta like a fairytale. Even teens don’t think that way. It’s so selfish and outdated. The kind of man who wants to treat a woman like a queen would worry me. Fake, unrealistic, and antiquated. What about being equal, fair, polite and kind? Putting you on a pedestal infers that they are subservient. It’s not a good idea for life today, imo. 

Blame Disney.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Usman was the star of the show. I just loved his big grin and his genuine laughter. I'd like to hang out with him, I bet he's a stitch. 

I loved it when Yolanda was phoning Weeyums and Usman joked - do you think my phone will ring?

2 hours ago, OFDgal said:

Or else she turned it off because she wanted those messages. lol

BGL was probably hoping more than 50 of the 300 mens would want to marry her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tiffany seems like she has so much anger toward Rose. I wonder if she watched the show and saw Rose has a good relationship with her own father, or if she knows Rose’s dealbreaker was that Ed doesn’t want to have more kids - meaning Rose essentially chose kids she hasn’t had yet over Ed, while her own dad is happy to throw his relationship with her away for a woman.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

As for Darcy’s wig, I’m guessing that was a desperation move sine the salons have been closed for months and her roots are probably pretty severe.  

We saw her getting ready for the Tell All and you could see her fried, extension-free hair sticking out the back of her fortune teller scarf. I think plopping on a wig was the only option to be TV ready. She probably ordered it from Amazon 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Tom talks in circles....I don’t think he knows  what will come out of his mouth from one sentence to the next. He’s so deluded. Is he confused or just a liar?

Asshole fits him to a tee.

• Love 5

I have so many thoughts, the Steph's terrible friends, it looked like Darcy had put a lamp in her sofa after she put on that discount drag queen ice dancer costume, they are all wonderfully terrible...

But what gives me the most joy overall is how every last one of them is a smug jerk about the terrible choices they have all made, they all deserve exactly what has happened to them and it is beautiful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

On behalf of all Italian Americans in the NY tri-state area...I apologize for Stephanie's friend. 

Listen, I can be very upfront and abrasive around my family and friends...ESPECIALLY my family (70 of us go on vacation together each year, my cousins and I are crazy close). We are loud AF, talk over each other, are constantly hugging and gesturing wildly. 

However, the way I act with my family/close friends when together and the way I act with other people is NOT the same. There is no way in HELL I would conduct myself like that in a conversation with anyone. This is not your family in your home. Be an adult and have a respectful conversation, for goodness sake. You're not in the kitchen for Sunday dinner with your relatives. Being an Italian NYer is no excuse for acting ugly and rude. 

Alcohol!  With Stephanie's friend, her persona' & her opinions were TOTALLY NEGATED BY ALCOHOL!  (Can't remember the exact words, but even Stephanie reacted....saying something about "who IS this person?")  Sadly, "this person' (whatever her name is) was a sad representative of "a friend of Steph's."  

• Love 2
(edited)

On a side note, I know there is still a quarantine, and they had to do the whole show via a Zoom room or whatever, but couldn't they at least have put a professional cameraman in the studio with Shaun Robinson so when you are looking at her you are seeing professional quality video?  Is TLC *that* cheap?  Seriously, I could have funded the production of this episode.

Edited by Dobian
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ed describing the rat in the shower sequence...

Tom: “Oh come on Ed, you haven’t seen your feet in years.”

Shaun: “Rose, do you think you’d ever be able to be friends with Ed?”

Rose: “No, I do not want to see Ed again.”

Me to the s/o next to me... “Nor does my pet rat, who looks healthier than Ed.” (OK we just wished for that quote)

• LOL 1

Ed and Tom sounded like they were auditioning to be on future shows. Good, asshole, whatever you need, TLC.

Rose did sound suspect the more she talked. Darcy is pathetic.

Davids biggest problem is there’s so little movement in his story, theres not enough tape in him. So everything is repeated and drawn out. Dull, stupid. How are you engaged but not together?

And how does Shaun not ask that question and 100 other obvious questions she didn’t ask?

I felt bad for Erika. She managed to get outlawed and bullied by Steph the Sociopath and her 2 beastial friends. The one drunk woman... did she say it’s because she’s Italian? No, we don’t act like that. Erika really needed to stick up for herself better. Good for her to say there’s no way she would be friends with that jerk.

Speaking of not getting her story out there, Avery, what’s up? You had every opportunity to explain your point and you babbled and stumbled over a diet. She was so cool and composed most of the show, but when she was in the spotlight she choked and wasn’t prepared. How hard is it to say “Bug Eyed Sex God lies to me every single time he opened his mouth. Here’s 10 examples.” Ash is just horrible.

And while Tom is a dope, yeah, I’d call Avery, too.

Lisa is a monster. Usman never did get to ask his question.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Tiffany seems like she has so much anger toward Rose. I wonder if she watched the show and saw Rose has a good relationship with her own father, or if she knows Rose’s dealbreaker was that Ed doesn’t want to have more kids - meaning Rose essentially chose kids she hasn’t had yet over Ed, while her own dad is happy to throw his relationship with her away for a woman.

She's probably angry at her father and projecting it onto Rose.  I mean, she stole her daddy's heart to the point where he said he'd choose this other woman over his own daughter.  Tiffany is blaming Rose, but the anger is for Ed. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I agree.  I really think his end game was getting on the show.  Ed is a fame whore.   Why else would he keep hitting up Rose?   He wants her back to keep the TLC train going. 

If Rose was a scammer, she’d be in the US now, planning on how to get her green card, dump Ed and look for her next paycheck. 

Even scammers have standards!  Imagine fucking that guy for a green card?

4 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

When BGL croaked that Tom and Darcey were her favorite love story, I almost fell off my couch. True story.

And no one called her on it. What a blow I was dealt!

Of course, this is the same woman who thinks Nigerian local talent  is in love with her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

There have been several complaints about the translator not translating Rose's words. I found one example.

In Tagalog, Rose said what is being translated as follows:

"I just think it's weird how you never text me or call me like a regular boyfriend, but instead you video call me when you're horny and that's about it...you just want me for my body and I feel VERY unappreciated and that's exactly why i ended the relationship the way i did. Because your a waste of oxygen and i could NEVER be with someone who doesn't treat me right." 

The translator said:

"Rose says he's mean to her."

• Useful 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Just be careful of BGL - she will cut you in a nanosecond if she thinks you are coming on to her man, lol!!

Darcy looks older than me, and I am 55 - found out yesterday I qualify for a senior discount at the Goodwill.  Ah......good times!

When you reach 60 you get a discount every Monday at TJ Maxx😁.  

I look at Darcy, and many many other women who have ruined their faces with surgery in amazement and pity.  Look at what Madonna has done to herself, and I would have believed she actually is a "strong woman".

Not to say that all of it is bad or wrong, but it doesn't look good when you take it this far.  On anyone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Still, when you compare Darcy in Amsterdam to last night's tell all Darcy, its night and day. Sure, we all snarked on how harsh and unflattering the black wig was, and that her clothes were too young/too tight. But she looks positively fresh and dewy compared to how she looks now. She is aging herself fast. 

Darcey looks like a caricature of a 75-year-old actress who hasn't had legit work in 30+ years but still gets a regular spot on Hollywood Squares, and is always doing her makeup when a contestant calls on her square. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, lizajane said:

For sure. Maybe he and Jesse could team up and take their talents on the road to some seniors homes. Hell, throw Ash in there as well.  Tom could give salsa dancing lessons, Jesse motivational bs, and Ash could coach them on relationships and talking in circles.  

I think the "talking in circles" dream team is Ash + Zach (of MAFS). Both are attractive, fit, talk a lot of nonsense, and make people ask themselves ..."I heard him talking, I saw his mouth moving, but what did he say?"

• Love 2
17 hours ago, greekmom said:

These guys like the chase, they like the control that you can't get even with paid sex. I don't think he even wants to marry. 

Or in David's case the illusion of control.  Lana has made it very clear she is not at his beck and call.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Dobian said:

On a side note, I know there is still a quarantine, and they had to do the whole show via a Zoom room or whatever, but couldn't they at least have put a professional cameraman in the studio with Shaun Robinson so at least when you are looking at her you are seeing professional quality video?  Is TLC *that* cheap?  Seriously, I could have funded the production of this episode.

Shaun is always so unprepared and has that "deer in headlights" look that I doubt TLC would invest extra $$ to make her look better. It would be an impossible task. The only way to make her look better is to replace her with the guy who does the MAFS reunion show. Him or maybe Angela...I'd much rather watch her interview and mediate...that would be worth watching.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SG11 said:

She was so cool and composed most of the show, but when she was in the spotlight she choked and wasn’t prepared. How hard is it to say “Bug Eyed Sex God lies to me every single time he opened his mouth. Here’s 10 examples.” Ash is just horrible.

She kept saying things all season like "He keeps glossing over things and saying they are just fine," or at the tell-all: "I caught him not being honest."  She seems to have an aversion to saying "He lies and he omits important facts, which is also a form of lying."

Darcey, bless her heart, just looked awful. If I saw myself looking like that in a skype call I would think long and hard about my makeup and plastic surgery choices. The amount of filler she and Stacy use make their faces oddly flat and one-dimensional like a giant dinner plate with protruding lips. And her makeup/tanning color just made her look dirty in contrast to the platinum hair.  And again she showed the pathetic side of her where she insists (out of one side of her mouth) that she's fine and "I don't need that negativity!!" while, out of the other side, she's unable to resist standing up to show Tom the body that she feels he is missing.  It's really kind of sad.

If I have to hear Ed defending his idiocy by saying he did it in the name of love, I'll eat my hat. He doesn't know nor care what love is. 

I had to laugh at BGL saying to Avery: "Avery. AVERY. A DIET???!! That's petty. Come on, Avery!" Isn't she the one who was snapping at Usman over not finding a hairbrush not too long ago?

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Just finished part 1:

Avery comes across as a cold person to me but I felt bad for her especially when Lisa when on her about "you're made about a diet." No, it's not the diet. I knew exactly what she meant. It's being with someone that lies all. the. time. and about nothing things that slowly drives you absolutely mad. She was trying so hard to explain herself and could not because unless you are in that type of relationship, it sounds all petty when it comes out of your mouth and it really isn't.

Ash comes across as an emotionless robot that at one point locked himself away for a year and read every "What Women Wants" book, committed all the stuff to memory and throws it out at women who are enraptured by how enlightened he is and pay to hear his words of wisdom. But once someone calls him out on his shallowness, he is lost, unable to speak or deal with it and begins throwing mud back the other way to deflect the heat from himself. 

I just can't help but have a soft spot for Darcey. She's a loon and needs to stop with the theatrics and botox, but I think she would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. 

I FF past Stephanie and Erika because I just have no interest in watching them. Their entire story this season was a broken record of fighting/trying. Not interested in hearing more drama.

I thought Rose looked a lot better than Ed. There was a sincerity to her emotional fits that rang true and I don't think she's completely innocent here but he what she said off with a guffaw and "are you kidding me" type responses but I wasn't buying them. He is a manipulator and used Rose. He wasn't honest with her from the jump. He thought he was buying someone he could order around.

Maybe I'm nuts but his daughter can take her opinions and stick them where the sun don't shine. "I just can't support this. There's too much of an age difference." Who is she? If Ed said something about a person she was dating would she say, "Oh, Dad is upset, I will dump this dude." Of course not. She did not belong on the show. 

I had no interest in Yolanda's nonsense. If she's not acting, she's too stupid for me to waste my time watching her grovel after this scammer. She makes me almost WANT to see her get taken for money because she's so foolish.

Tom seems to think that he has arrived or something. He reminds me of the movie Can't Buy Me Love with Patrick Dempsey. He's a nerd and the hot girl at school needs cash so he pays her to be his girlfriend. Once he lands the hot girl, he is accepted as a cool kid and his rep is further inflated  when he dumps the hot girl. But no, Tom, you're not a cool kid. You played Darcey. One thing about Darcey, she is all in in her relationships and we've never seen her flirting with someone else while attached. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't tell him she ripped up the letter without reading. He didn't even bring up the letter. 

I have not watched the second part yet because I have to mentally prepare myself to deal with Lisa and Usman. No interest in skeevy, creepy David and his sheer stupidity. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

She kept saying things all season like "He keeps glossing over things and saying they are just fine," or at the tell-all: "I caught him not being honest."  She seems to have an aversion to saying "He lies and he omits important facts, which is also a form of lying."

Darcey, bless her heart, just looked awful. If I saw myself looking like that in a skype call I would think long and hard about my makeup and plastic surgery choices. The amount of filler she and Stacy use make their faces oddly flat and one-dimensional like a giant dinner plate with protruding lips. And her makeup/tanning color just made her look dirty in contrast to the platinum hair.  And again she showed the pathetic side of her where she insists (out of one side of her mouth) that she's fine and "I don't need that negativity!!" while, out of the other side, she's unable to resist standing up to show Tom the body that she feels he is missing.  It's really kind of sad.

If I have to hear Ed defending his idiocy by saying he did it in the name of love, I'll eat my hat. He doesn't know nor care what love is. 

I had to laugh at BGL saying to Avery: "Avery. AVERY. A DIET???!! That's petty. Come on, Avery!" Isn't she the one who was snapping at Usman over not finding a hairbrush not too long ago?

BGL also forgave Usman when she busted him telling another woman he loved her.  You know, after she said she was "DONE" for the 1000th time!

• LOL 3
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have a lot to unpack per this tell all, but I want to address this comment, and I 100% support it.  My hubby treats me like a queen/princess/duchess, whatever, but he CHOOSES to do so.  I certainly don't demand it.  If putting the needs of your spouse ahead of your own means that, then yes.  Darcy seems to want a septor and crown out of the deal!  The word "queen" is quite loaded - my hubs treats me well and respects me.  Nothing wrong with that!  I don't sit around, playing with my hair looking like Lady Godiva, Black Chyna and Lady Gaga all rolled into one, however.

Ed:  SHUT UP and stop talking over David.  You are in ZERO position to judge anyone.

Lisa:  So......you will NOT be a Nigerian wife, but you are ready to have Usman support you, all your bills, etc, while he stays in Nigeria?  So you want it both ways?  And Usman:  SHe AIN'T having a baby.  Go look for wife #2....today.

Tom:  Boy oh boy - you thought wyou could play everyone, right?  "Hmm....I will reach out to Avery as I really REALLY want to bone her but I will reach out to BGL as well....we call that leverage!  This way, when I am called out for wanting to stir the pot and "date" Avery, I can simply say:  Look, I reached out to Lisa as well!"  You are kinda clever there, guy, but don't play a player.

There was more to the break up than a diet, and we all sane people know it.  Avery is just super tired of Ash:  Lying by omission, lying outright, double talking her, smooth talking her, and "therapy-ing" his speech to her.

Steph - wow, girl, I really have to hand it to you!!!  You have friends that are even MORE unpleasant than YOU!!!  Bitchy, mean, condescending.......you filled in all the boxes!!  Erika came off very well - what a sweetie.   So you don't know her dad's name.  Big whoop.  What do you know about Eri-CAW that we don't know??

Yolanda - don't care.  Darcy - don't care.

A better question for Rose would have been: "Have you been in a relationship with anyone else after Ed?"  Whether it was a man or woman like who the hell cares.  And Ed - stop with holding up your phone to "prove" anything.  You can delete anything to make it look like Rose was reaching out to you.  And for someone who was starting an anti-bullying campain, you were really dishing it to David.  Davis is no prize - that is FOR SURE - but dial it down on your judgements.  You were trolling a third world country for a very young bride who you thought would be subservient to you and thank you sixteen times a day for marrying her.  You never wanted Prince, you never wanted Rose, really, you wanted the idea of her.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, SG11 said:

<snip>

Speaking of not getting her story out there, Avery, what’s up? You had every opportunity to explain your point and you babbled and stumbled over a diet. She was so cool and composed most of the show, but when she was in the spotlight she choked and wasn’t prepared. How hard is it to say “Bug Eyed Sex God lies to me every single time he opened his mouth. Here’s 10 examples.” Ash is just horrible.

<snip>

I completely understand Avery's concern with Ash lying about something so trivial.  BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER.  Why lie about the smallest of things?  BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH.  Been there, done that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Just finished part 1:

Avery comes across as a cold person to me but I felt bad for her especially when Lisa when on her about "you're made about a diet." No, it's not the diet. I knew exactly what she meant. It's being with someone that lies all. the. time. and about nothing things that slowly drives you absolutely mad. She was trying so hard to explain herself and could not because unless you are in that type of relationship, it sounds all petty when it comes out of your mouth and it really isn't.

Ash comes across as an emotionless robot that at one point locked himself away for a year and read every "What Women Wants" book, committed all the stuff to memory and throws it out at women who are enraptured by how enlightened he is and pay to hear his words of wisdom. But once someone calls him out on his shallowness, he is lost, unable to speak or deal with it and begins throwing mud back the other way to deflect the heat from himself. 

I just can't help but have a soft spot for Darcey. She's a loon and needs to stop with the theatrics and botox, but I think she would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. 

I FF past Stephanie and Erika because I just have no interest in watching them. Their entire story this season was a broken record of fighting/trying. Not interested in hearing more drama.

I thought Rose looked a lot better than Ed. There was a sincerity to her emotional fits that rang true and I don't think she's completely innocent here but he what she said off with a guffaw and "are you kidding me" type responses but I wasn't buying them. He is a manipulator and used Rose. He wasn't honest with her from the jump. He thought he was buying someone he could order around.

Maybe I'm nuts but his daughter can take her opinions and stick them where the sun don't shine. "I just can't support this. There's too much of an age difference." Who is she? If Ed said something about a person she was dating would she say, "Oh, Dad is upset, I will dump this dude." Of course not. She did not belong on the show. 

I had no interest in Yolanda's nonsense. If she's not acting, she's too stupid for me to waste my time watching her grovel after this scammer. She makes me almost WANT to see her get taken for money because she's so foolish.

Tom seems to think that he has arrived or something. He reminds me of the movie Can't Buy Me Love with Patrick Dempsey. He's a nerd and the hot girl at school needs cash so he pays her to be his girlfriend. Once he lands the hot girl, he is accepted as a cool kid and his rep is further inflated  when he dumps the hot girl. But no, Tom, you're not a cool kid. You played Darcey. One thing about Darcey, she is all in in her relationships and we've never seen her flirting with someone else while attached. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't tell him she ripped up the letter without reading. He didn't even bring up the letter. 

I have not watched the second part yet because I have to mentally prepare myself to deal with Lisa and Usman. No interest in skeevy, creepy David and his sheer stupidity. 

I agree about Avery. It wasn't about the diet. It was about the fact he lies -- either a blatant one, white lie or by omission about so many things... even a stinking diet! When you deal with a perpetual liar and you figure out they lie about everything you can't help but notice. The little things really get you riled up because why not just tell the truth??? It is absolutely frustrating. I don't think Avery is controlling and is looking for things to be pissy about, she's just at the point where she can't help but notice it. 

• Love 7

regarding Ash and his lies, big and small, I have noticed that people who keep big secrets also lie about little things, almost to keep in practice, and maybe to keep the thrill of the lie going.  I think they get a thrill out of deceiving people and trying to portray themselves in a good light when they are really dark and sinister.  He lies because it’s easy, he looks better, the other person looks worse and he feels better about his own lazy ass.

• Love 5