Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Exactly, I agree 100%

Ash lies to her face.  All the time.  And doesn't appear particularly repentent about it.  He admitted he lied about the screenshot from Tom and he didn't even apologize or seem very ruffled.  

I think he doesn’t see it as lying, even though it is.  He sees it as placating Avery. When confronted about taking Taj and his ex wife’s opinion, he said he tried to give Avery a positive answer.   Also, he will say anything to make her happy disregarding the consequences when she will inevitably find out the truth.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I now am very suspect of most everything Ashe’s ex-wife said to Avery about him. The part about him being honest.....she lied. 

Maybe she was hoping to offload Ash to another continent.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I think Ed must have a skinny mirror at home. You know, the kind that make you look tall and skinny when you’re really short and round. He needs a new hairstyle also. My God, those strands that hang down in the front make me gag.

I believe Ed lives in a funhouse...hence the funhouse mirrors. It's pretty gross the way every space on the walls are filled with photos. I wonder if he brought his camera to the Philippines and took photos of Rose? Like after she passed out from all that champagne. Yikes.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:06 PM, SG11 said:

I felt bad for Erika. She managed to get outlawed and bullied by Steph the Sociopath and her 2 beastial friends. The one drunk woman... did she say it’s because she’s Italian? No, we don’t act like that. Erika really needed to stick up for herself better. Good for her to say there’s no way she would be friends with that jerk.

Speaking of not getting her story out there, Avery, what’s up? You had every opportunity to explain your point and you babbled and stumbled over a diet. She was so cool and composed most of the show, but when she was in the spotlight she choked and wasn’t prepared. How hard is it to say “Bug Eyed Sex God lies to me every single time he opened his mouth. Here’s 10 examples.” Ash is just horrible.

Erika said something like she thought she was going to have the chance to have her say. I felt really bad when she was bulldozed like that with Stephanie's cronies. It's okay, Erika. Most reasonable people know Stephanie is the narcissist who shouldn't have messed with your heart.

I think the three weeks Avery spent with Ash affected her much more than she realized. She is still in a stupor from the best sex ever--she started speaking in his psycho babble instead of  directly answering a question. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, deirdra said:

I don't believe either of them.  Rose needed to stay in touch & show up and be dramatic for the reunion to get her $2000.  Ed did too, and probably also wanted to demean her some more, like Lisa; they both seem to thoroughly enjoy their shabby treatment of poor people from other cultures. Ed wants to extend his "fame" and make people feel sorry for him.  His over-acted chuckling brush-off of everything Rose said as being made up and ridiculous was not convincing. Acting jobs will not be falling in your lap, bub.

She would've been on the Tell All no matter what, so she didn't need to stay in touch with Ed at all.

• Love 2

All these people have others "dropping in my DM"......I am on IG and I have never had anyone do that......until now!!  I have had two men, since Sunday, drop in and say hi sweetie, wanna chat?  

I, of course, fell in love RIGHT away, am sending lots of money and know I am the only girl they are chatting with!

Just kidding, I blocked both of them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 6/9/2020 at 11:42 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Darcy seems to want a septor and crown out of the deal!  The word "queen" is quite loaded - my hubs treats me well and respects me.  Nothing wrong with that!  I don't sit around, playing with my hair looking like Lady Godiva, Black Chyna and Lady Gaga all rolled into one, however.

I guess I'm older than you, but you forgot "Sheena, Queen of the Jungle." (Tho I was, honestly, a mere tot when it first appeared on my B/W TV.)  Watching Darcey primping with her ankle-length coiffeur brings back memories of this '50s series starring Irish McCalla.  ENJOY!

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3892951321?playlistId=tt0047771&ref_=tt_ov_vi

7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

All these people have others "dropping in my DM"......I am on IG and I have never had anyone do that......until now!!  I have had two men, since Sunday, drop in and say hi sweetie, wanna chat?  

I, of course, fell in love RIGHT away, am sending lots of money and know I am the only girl they are chatting with!

Just kidding, I blocked both of them.

I'm so old.  Does "dropping in DMs" mean the same thing as "Netflix and chill?"

• Useful 1
18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I will slide into anyone’s DMs if you want to truthfully tell your friends some dude slid into my DMs.

For some people (Darcey, Lisa), this would qualify as a marriage proposal.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 6/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, cynicat said:

I can't remember who shared this YouTube channel, but THANK YOU!  I don't plan to get sucked into any more iterations of this show, but I am all over these videos:

OMG.  Dr. Honda's reactions to Ash's seminar are amazing.  In the first Avery/Ash video, the doctor was withholding judgment.  He withholds NOTHING in the seminar podcase.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

OMG.  Dr. Honda's reactions to Ash's seminar are amazing.  In the first Avery/Ash video, the doctor was withholding judgment.  He withholds NOTHING in the seminar podcase.

I know!  Aren't these fabulous?  He called out one of Jesse's friends, saying that you rarely hear this from a therapist, but that the friend was a dick.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, cynicat said:

I know!  Aren't these fabulous?  He called out one of Jesse's friends, saying that you rarely hear this from a therapist, but that the friend was a dick.

Watching that one next.

• Love 1
(edited)

When Rose got upset and angry during the tell-all, Shawn stopped her by making a timeout sign with a dramatic pause.  She also corrected Rose's use of a double negative.  

Likewise, when Stephanie escalated by yelling over Erica and Erica fought back, Shawn said, "Ladies," in a condescending tone.  But, she allowed Lisa and Ed and Stephanie's friends to go unchecked repeatedly.   I found Shawn's interview management age-ist and patronizing.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Erika changed her hair color scheme for the Tell All 

9EDAAC46-6E02-471D-8656-78B80F96AAC1.jpeg

I thought Erica looked really great at the tell-all.  As someone else said, she was frustrated.  But her revenge will be a life well lived.  Stephanie will never be anything other than miserable and desperate for attention. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Stephanie develops Munchausens once she stops being young and cute. 

At 29, Stephanie has less time than she thinks. One day she will be Darcy's age with none of the ditzy charm and all the shrill attention seeking misery.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 11
On 6/11/2020 at 3:15 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I will slide into anyone’s DMs if you want to truthfully tell your friends some dude slid into my DMs.

I don't know why but the term, "slide in to someone's DM," icks me out but so does the word, "slaw," as in cole slaw which is fine when cole is used in front of it but otherwise no. 

For the record I have not experienced the, "slide."  Le sigh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know why but the term, "slide in to someone's DM," icks me out but so does the word, "slaw," as in cole slaw which is fine when cole is used in front of it but otherwise no. 

For the record I have not experienced the, "slide."  Le sigh.

Some people get freaked out by the word moist.

• LOL 3
On 6/8/2020 at 6:17 AM, Adeejay said:

I was shocked to hear Stephanie say she was a stripper. I don’t know much about strip clubs, but I can imagine that they are filled with germs. I wonder how she managed, what with her being so sick. And, if memory serves, she was extremely angry when Erika took her to have her breasts encased in plaster.  Miserable, effing hypocrite. 

She also thinks it's perfectly fine to put dirty suitcases and dogs on her bed....

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Squishy Tomato said:

She also thinks it's perfectly fine to put dirty suitcases and dogs on her bed....

Suitcase yuck, but nothing wrong with a dog.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The Tell Nothing was the highest rated one in the franchise history. I wonder if they will "accidentally" leak the next one on purpose. That's what people were watching for, they were hoping to see the good stuff. This is not a video so don't bother to hit play.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:39 PM, RealReality said:

I'm late to the game, but I surely hope someone pointed out that 70% is a barely passing C-

IJS.

He is acting like such a squiggle brain right.  It's very disappointing to see a box brain acting like such a squiggle. 

C's get degrees...

• LOL 2