Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: One-ton Family LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, aliya said:

You're kidding? I was gonna wait until it's over, but I'm going down and get my ice cream now so I have some energy for this snooze fest. 

Ive been browsing reddit.

• LOL 1

I always love when they force the Poundticipants to do the remedial math for us idiots who can't do it on our own.

"I was supposed to lose 20 pounds last month, so I should be down to XXX weight this month."

They missed a great opportunity to end the episode at the party.

How, oh how, will I continue with this snoozefest!?! 
There really isn't anymore content left for them...

Similar to Yolanda on 90D.  Nothing new has been said in 6 weeks, just the same scene over and over.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  They've got nothing and won't call it.

• Love 4
(edited)

Yea Ro, Nutrisystem is aiming for you it seems.

Just wait, after filming resumes its going to be supersized- Naked, Fat, and Smothered! 

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Ubrelvy? 
Do they just throw some alphabet blocks on the floor to name these medications? 

They're the first initial of all the medication maker's childhood pets. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Ubrelvy? 

Comes out of the Scrabble bag.

I think they name them like hurricanes. Now they are using former Russian politician names. 

• LOL 4
(edited)

I love the Bounty slippery dumpling getting caught by the Bulldog commercial.

And Nutrisystem checks in.    How many of the awful Smothered commercials can they show in one night?   I will never watch it.  

Roshonda, went from 544 to 533, I was afraid she polished off the whole dessert table by herself.   Of course, the loss was 11 pounds of her hair extensions.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

So they're all basically 20 pounds above their respective goals...

(And I appreciate the math because there's no way in hell I'm keeping track of where they're at or where they should be.)

Is this the first time a patient has mentioned the "bedazzled" stethoscope?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ubrelvy? 

My favorite is "Skyrizzie" (I'm not sure how it's spelled, but that's how it is pronounced).  Sounds like slang from Snoop Dog. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

Here we go. She hopes Dr. Now is happy with that. Girl, you are supposedly doing this for you, not for Dr. Now. He has no personal investment in your weight loss. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 8

"I hope Dr Now says I'm doing well." Well. Well. You uneducated #*#*. Not, "I'm doing good."

I'm sorry. I hear this all of the time and it drives me crazy.

Hey - and someone mentioned Dr Now's blinged out stethoscope!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Someone finally took notice of Dr. Now's bedazzled stethoscope!

Brandon from a season or two ago noticed it.  He pointed out the "bling" to his girlfriend.  It was the most personality he showed all episode.  

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Why does she have money pinned to her dress?

Wikipedia:

The money dance, dollar dance, or apron dance is an event at some wedding receptions in various cultures. During a money dance, male guests pay to dance briefly with the bride, and sometimes female guests pay to dance with the groom.

Sometimes guests are told that the money will be used for the bride and groom's honeymoon or to give them a little extra cash with which to set up housekeeping.

However, she is taking BIRTHDAY liberties....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

And Nutrisystem checks in.    How many of the awful Smothered commercials can they show in one night?   I will never watch it.  

I notice that the woman who clearly spends half her life in a tanning bed has a daughter who is very pale. Methinks daughter at least learned one thing not to do from mom.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

"I hope Dr Now says I'm doing well." Well. Well. You uneducated #*#*. Not, "I'm doing good."

I'm sorry. I hear this all of the time and it drives me crazy.

Hey - and someone mentioned Dr Now's blinged out stethoscope!

Oh ! C'mon !!!

She's talking gooder than before!!!!

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Wikipedia:

The money dance, dollar dance, or apron dance is an event at some wedding receptions in various cultures. During a money dance, male guests pay to dance briefly with the bride, and sometimes female guests pay to dance with the groom.

Sometimes guests are told that the money will be used for the bride and groom's honeymoon or to give them a little extra cash with which to set up housekeeping.

However, she is taking BIRTHDAY liberties....

Yeah, I've heard of it as a wedding thing (never seen it in person, though), but not a birthday...