Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Well, Tony, we don't get to see the human side of it ANYMORE because the Survivor editors decided we wanted more strategy, and more idol-hunting, and more twists.  That's why we view it differently.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Ben just explained his reasoning right there. He wants to be a 'good guy'. I think he also knows he can't win

He doesn't look like a good guy in the way that I think he expects. He looks like a total dumbass for giving up $2 million. I get that he knows that he doesn't have a shot, but doesn't he want to try? Why bother being here if he's going to do this now? It's annoying, it really is. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

You can’t ask for other people to call you by your last name.  You just can’t.

She's a cop.  It's more natural for her to be called by her last name.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

It doesn't really count as a power move by Sarah if she got permission to do it.

Kinda the opposite.

Yeah, and I don't really get why it's such a big move voting off Ben.  

I totally forgot Tony won immunity, but I wonder if Sarah would have went for it if he didn't.  Still, Natalie must have struck a nerve that Ben thinks he can't win, and Sarah's already doing jury management.

Edited by LadyChatts

I always thought Ben was a lousy winner, and this season solidified it.

He just didn't want to get to the end and lose.  I'll never believe otherwise.  It wasn't easy when he wasn't in control and running things.  I hope he never gets asked back.

• Love 16

Uh Ben you DIDN'T leave it all out there. You basically quit because I think he realized that Natalie was telling the truth and they have no shot against Tony. And so this way he gets to be the "good guy"

Because that was bullshit. As predicted, Natalie played the idol for herself and all the votes would have gone on Michele and so she's out. Ben is apparently a fire making genius. So even if he didn't win Final immunity, he'd have a strong chance to make fire and win his way to F3. 

Dude just didn't want to get there and get the zero votes he realized was coming his way. And he's trying to shape it as some big magnanimous move. 

• Love 11
Just now, LadyChatts said:

He just didn't want to get to the end and lose.  I'll never believe otherwise.  It wasn't easy when he wasn't in control and running things.  I hope he never gets asked back.

Interesting explanation for why he decided to fall on his sword.  He had to know by that point that he was the goat.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I always thought Ben was a lousy winner, and this season solidified it.

He still would have gotten the second or third place prize money. Ridiculous move on his part. 

• Love 5

Maybe Ben just got tired of Tony's talking down to him all the time ? And, knowing he probably wouldn't win himself, decided to give Sarah a boost ? I don't know, maybe ?

• Love 1
(edited)

Once again: fuck Game On!

Oh, we’re cutting to the good shit! Which, sadly, is the weird ball drop thing.

ETA: What the fuck . . . “Hooray, weird ball drop thing!”

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I want to be a fly on the wall watching Mrs. Ben watch this episode.

Right now, for that reason alone, I wish they could actually have a reunion show.

How do you suppose this episode would've been edited if they had been able to have the reunion?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Seriously, we don't get a post-TC scene of Tony being paranoid at Sarah not following his orders?

No kidding!  We're going a full three hours with no reunion, and we're missing out on Tony realizing he didn't know what was going on for a change??

• Love 6

So I guess 

Just now, wallflower75 said:

No kidding!  We're going a full three hours with no reunion, and we're missing out on Tony realizing he didn't know what was going on for a change??

I wanted to see if Sarah came clean, or what her reason was.