Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

I'm just shocked Tony wouldn't vote for Denise.  He was the one most sure Natalie had an idol.

Well, I guess we'll see if Denise means much to Ben right now or not.

And Denise is voted out.

• Love 2
(edited)

Well, the older lady is gone. Probst can rub one out tonight.

. . . and Denise refuses to give up the “queen slayer” title. Funny that I’m good with that, but I would’ve been awesome with Coach getting hit by a lot of trucks. Does that say anything about me?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm just shocked Tony wouldn't vote for Denise.  He was the one most sure Natalie had an idol.

Well, I guess we'll see if Denise means much to Ben right now or not.

I'm shocked that Tony bought what Sarah/Ben were selling. But I get it; he knows he's been paranoid before and his partners talking him down has always worked well for him.

This time, he was right but still listened to Sarah because maybe he thought he WAS being paranoid.

• Love 3

I’m scared this is heading to a Sarah victory with them captioning Sophie saying she was proud of her.

PLEASE let this be the last we ever hear about the queen or the queenslayer.

• Love 1
Just now, mojoween said:

I’m scared this is heading to a Sarah victory with them captioning Sophie saying she was proud of her.

PLEASE let this be the last we ever hear about the queen or the queenslayer.

Sarah has not had a good edit tonight so far, so I'd be somewhat surprised if she wins, unless she picks it up in the next couple of hours.  That may have earned her votes, but against Tony, I think she'll have an uphill battle.

• Love 1

Sarah now owes Nat and Michelle because she did not need to make fire. Could they get together and vote off Tony then Ben?  That would be fun to watch. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, laprin said:

Sarah now owes Nat and Michelle because she did not need to make fire. Could they get together and vote off Tony then Ben?  That would be fun to watch. 

If Sarah were smart and wanted to show this being a woman's game, she would vote off Tony and stick with Michele and Natalie.  

Now everyone is idol hunting.

• Love 3
(edited)

Watching Tony grouse is like watching Zach at the end of War of the Workds 2.

Couldnt there be a lot of dummy idols for this? Geez.

ETA: Natalie! With the idol!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1