Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, Michele is actually last. I'm surprised Jeff isn't saying how she's failing.

I'm going with reverse psychology.  He's trying to be positive in hopes it'll not make her hurry and win.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Since I love water slides, I would love this challenge for that part alone.

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

That water slide looks fun! 

I just think of that “Sunny” episode where Frank went down a water slide without water. Blood streak the whole way down.

• Love 1
Just now, tvfanatic13 said:

I hate the cheating. Glad Michele won. 

I actually thought Natalie was going to catch up, and win.

So who has idols?  Tony, Natalie, and Ben?  Any other advantages?  This might not bode well for Sarah.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Yay Michele!  And gives the puzzle a karate kick.

So good bye Natalie?

Should be good bye Tony! Natalie was eliminated before so her winning chances should be real low

Yay Michele!  And gives the puzzle a karate kick.

So good bye Natalie?

Hey, just like Turbo! And Natalie bought an idol. She’ll be in the game one more day.

• LOL 1

I told ya'll. That's how she won her season. No one paid attention to her until they were near the end and suddenly the tribe looked up and said, "oh yeah let's get rid of that Michele chick". And then they couldn't because she won multiple immunity challenges. 

• Love 7
Just now, Josh371982 said:

Should be good bye Tony! Natalie was eliminated before so her winning chances should be real low

But she got to know all the jury and they got to appreciate all the hardship she endured as the first boot.  Some of them will have a soft spot for her.   

• Love 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

I told ya'll. That's how she won her season. No one paid attention to her until they were near the end and suddenly the tribe looked up and said, "oh yeah let's get rid of that Michele chick". And then they couldn't because she won multiple immunity challenges. 

Michelle would be smart to target Tony

• Love 1

Hopefully Ben is too stupid to play his idol and gets voted out.

Tony will be an idiot if he doesn't play his.

Tony: What are you we gonna do now Ben?

Ben (who likes to think he's in charge): What do you mean what are you gonna do?

Actually, Tony is making perfect sense.  Listen up, Ben (or don't).  Please don't.  Be blindsided with your idol.

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

...no, Ben. You're a dumbass for thinking that Natalie wouldn't have an idol.

He's also a dumb ass with his whole logic.  

And Michele is stupid to work with Natalie?  Ben is making zero sense.

• Love 4

Hopefully Ben is too stupid to play his idol and gets voted out.

Tony will be an idiot if he doesn't play his.

Tony: What are you we gonna do now Ben?

Ben (who likes to think he's in charge): What do you mean what are you gonna do?

Actually, Tony is making perfect sense.  Listen up, Ben (or don't).  Please don't.  Be blindsided with your idol.

Every time I pray for this, and every time it doesn't happen.

• Love 2

Yeah, me thinks those "we're in the final 4" fist bumps aren't going to last into TC.

How can anyone not think Natalie doesn't have an idol?  Why would they assume that?  Weren't Chris and Devins given idols when they came back from EOE?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

He's also a dumb ass with his whole logic.  

And Michele is stupid to work with Natalie?  Ben is making zero sense.

He's too stupid to realize he's the idiot. He's been told he wont beat tony by Natalie 

• Love 3

Now I am imagining Season 41: Jeff's Yard. One tent in the front yard, a tent in the back yard, and the garage for tribal Council. I guess you would need two Biffs, too. There's a mowing the lawn immunity challenge.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1