Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Sarah's out.  Guess it'll be her and Tony going to fire.  At least Tony anyway.

I wonder if that move actually ruined Sarah's chances at F3 more.  If Michele was gone, and Natalie won final immunity, she might have taken Sarah over Ben or Tony.

And if Ben was still here and won, Sarah could have channeled the person she was in S28 and 34 and guilt him into taking her to the final 3.

And Natalie wins final immunity.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Natalie Anderson: the Tim Howard of carny game ball saving.

She wins, right? I mean, stigma of EoE, but she’s gotta the the favorite now.

And we’ll have at least two women on Day 39!

• Love 1

And...there we go! Natalie wins immunity!

I'm guessing she takes Michele so that Tony/Sarah have to make fire.

Which also means that Michele still hasn't been voted out of Survivor. She holds that record with Sandra, I believe, since Sandra's first two times led to her win. Let's see if the same is true for Michele.

• Love 2
Just now, nutty1 said:

Natalie is a great player but I don’t think someone voted out on day 1 should win. She never had to fight to stay in the game. 

Normally, I’d agree, but I’m in the bag for her. And it’s not like she was painting her nails every day on EoE.

One thing: I think Chris clinched his win when he gave up immunity and beat Deven at fire-making. That took cajones.

• Love 8

It'll be interesting if we're left with a Final 3 of Michele, Natalie and Sarah. Because most felt Sarah was pretty much Tony's side kick the whole game, Natalie was voted out first and Michele is, well Michele. 

But man, I said it when they shoved that random scene of her and Rob talking into the episode, that if she won this thing, the reactions would hilarious. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Natalie is a great player but I don’t think someone voted out on day 1 should win. She never had to fight to stay in the game. 

TPTB set this up, so I hope she wins.

"Reem's Revenge!"

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Which also means that Michele still hasn't been voted out of Survivor. She holds that record with Sandra, I believe, since Sandra's first two times led to her win. Let's see if the same is true for Michele.

Also not voted out in their first two seasons: Russel and Amanda. though, obviously, neither won

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Yeah, this is my problem with the edge.  They may be living on an island, but they aren't experiencing the same challenges, hardships, or decisions those in the game are.  They are being able to save their energy, eat, and bond with the jury.  Natalie has done nothing in this game but play two idols and win immunity.  Tony can say the same, and more.  So can Michele.

• Love 6
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Also not voted out in their first two seasons: Russel and Amanda. though, obviously, neither won

Right, I also forgot about them, but extremely good point. Michele could fall in that category.

So based on what Natalie said when she got back into the game, Tony's going to win. I don't see a jury made up of all winners giving Natalie the win when she wasn't in the actual game since day three.  And if it comes down to Tony and Michele, well, look who's been more visible.

*sigh* I didn't like Tony his first or second time around, and while he's had moments that he's been okay this time...I dunno.  I wish I felt better about this. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

It'll be interesting if we're left with a Final 3 of Michele, Natalie and Sarah. Because most felt Sarah was pretty much Tony's side kick the whole game, Natalie was voted out first and Michele is, well Michele. 

But man, I said it when they shoved that random scene of her and Rob talking into the episode, that if she won this thing, the reactions would hilarious. 

I still think that was random, just to show Michele's journey.  I'm sure if they were having a reunion they'd be talking about it.  That said, I won't be too disappointed if she wins.  Tony's my #1, and Michele's my #2.  I don't want the other two winning.

• Love 2
(edited)

So the question is do Tony or Sarah have the votes whichever one wins fire?

I'm afraid  the answer is probably yes.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Josh371982 said:

Shallow post time : Michelle is easily one of my hottest winners ever 

Shes very pretty and she's one of those women that only gets prettier the more time she spends on Survivor. 

• Love 6

I mean....Michele WOULD benefit from going to fire, because she needs a really strong mark on her resume, and beating Tony is the best thing for her right now.

But I get why she wouldn't want to be picked.

• Love 5
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Shes very pretty and she's one of those women that only gets prettier the more time she spends on Survivor. 

Oh yeah ! And of course at risk of pervision I notice her walking around in her underwear 

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Sarah wants to get picked.  She doesn't think Tony's in the right place to make fire.  

He and Sarah suck at this.

The fact that she's SO confident about beating Tony? After how confident she was about Natalie NOT having an idol? It leans toward her losing badly to Tony in fire.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Another thing: having someone win from EoE today seems better than in S38. Seriously, did we even know Chris when he came back?

He was hot when he started and hot when he ended.

Oh no.  Sophie has the ‘rona, even back then.

• Love 2
Just now, DEL901 said:

I wonder if Nat keeps Tony and lets Michelle and Sarah battle?

...that...you know, that SOUNDS like a good move because she takes away a point on Tony's resume.

But....she has said that the jury is pro-Tony so she'd likely be handing Tony the win. It's too risky to just bring him since he has a great resume already.

• Love 4
(edited)

Tony could win. He could rub his fingers together and get sparks. Granted, he’d wear his skin down to the bone, but he’d be intense enough to pull it off.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1