Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

So Tony wins right?  I can't see how he loses.  He's played the best and most solid game.  Michele has the underdog arc going for her, which I admire.  

Natalie was voted out on day 1.  

• Love 7
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So Tony wins right?  I can't see how he loses.  He's played the best and most solid game.  Michele has the underdog arc going for her, which I admire.  

Natalie was voted out on day 1.  

Yeah, no way he loses, at this rate. The question is only if he wins in a landslide or if Natalie or Michele garner any votes.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, no way he loses, at this rate. The question is only if he wins in a landslide or if Natalie or Michele garner any votes.

I definitely think Natalie might get a vote or two. Michele is the one I see ending up with none. 

• Love 2

Seriously, Natalie worked her butt off in an environment where throwing in the towel wouldn’t have been frowned upon. And just because one person bailed doesn’t make EoE any less harsh.

• Love 9

Jeff made sure to show Sarah sucking tony dick after being eliminated with that gross ass kissing and admitting playing for that clown cause Jeff loves his alpha douchebags. Wheres the excitement? There Is none bitchboy clown wins YAWN

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Tony gets Ben, Sarah, Rob, Amber, and probably Adam (since he's a super fan) for sure.  Jeremy might be bitter, and Nick too, thought he was just an idiot who didn't listen to Michele.  I will be surprised if it's an absolute blow out.

• Love 2

....wow. I know Jeff said there was no time for a reunion. But...we have half an hour left. Do we even have time for the reading of the votes and talking to the winner for a few minutes, at this rate? FTC should take at least 15 minutes.

And Michele brings up the controversy with her past win again.

They are really letting everyone come full circle with their stories.  I do think this is more for Michele completing her journey than a winners speech.  

• Love 6

I wasn’t particularly enamored with Michelle’s win, but if you win Survivor, the majority of people voted for you for one reason or another, you deserve it.  Full stop.  

• Love 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Tony played the hell out of this game, love him or hate him he does deserve to win. It’s 9:30, we still have the speeches and vote. Reunion will be five minutes. 

There's no reunion. The last 10 minutes will be announcing the winner and maybe getting a few minutes with them. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Natalie is talking about taking on the best of the best....that isn’t a persuasive case for her winning.   She was voted out first.  Come up with another story.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Poor Sophie looks miserable...

I'm not surprised. She was sick enough to miss Tribal the night before so I doubt she was feeling any better the next night. The rain obviously does not help. 

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

I can’t believe that they couldn’t provide Tribal with a roof?

Seriously.  They can build incredible challenges and they cant build even a BIT of a thatched roof?  

• Love 8