Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

..wow they are making Sarah look like a DUMBASS player here.

It's almost as bad as JT in HvV thinking that Russell was going to be on their side and that an all girls alliance was happening over on the Villains side...despite never having worked with Russell before. 

• Love 6

I'm gonna guess Sarah isn't winning after that clip of saying she knows what's going on, when clearly she had no idea.  And Tony does.  He's right.  Another notch for his resume.

• Love 5

And this is why Tony deserves to win this thing. I just don't know how these people are so certain Natalie doesn't have an idol. And really Sarah, one day of talking to Natalie makes you think you have such a bond that she'd tell you if she had an idol? THE FUCK? Sarah does remember that Natalie like her has won this game before right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Haha, Sarah is so damn full of herself.

Yes Natalie will risk everything by telling you she has an idol.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

Oh editors.  *hearteyes* 

The “wah-waaaah” of the horn when Sarah said in the one day Natalie had been there they were close and so she KNOWS Natalie does not have an Idol was perfection.  It gave me goosies!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Get out Tony you fools ! At least flush out his idol. If they stupidly keep him then he plays it guaranteed at F5 but then even if he played at F6 Jeff probably demanded Production steer him to a rehidden idol cause god forbid he doesn't have a man crush make the end 

• Love 3

So...from what I gather.

Sarah, Ben and Denise will vote Natalie, Natalie and Michele may vote...who, Tony or Sarah? Probably Sarah, and Tony looks like he could vote Denise.

I could even see Tony risking his idol and playing it on Sarah, OR getting Ben to play his idol on Sarah.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Haha, Sara is so damn full of herself.

Yes Natalie will risk everything by telling you she has an idol.

Especially since she basically told you in the beginning that everyone on the jury has a pretty good idea of how things have been playing out.  Why would she tell Sarah she has an idol when she knows Sarah is in Tony's alliance?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I wonder if Natalie/Michele change their votes to Sarah, and she ends up getting blindsided (since they assume Tony could play his idol).  And since the other 4 don't split their votes because they won't listen to Tony, she ends up going home.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I wonder if Natalie/Michele change their votes to Sarah, and she ends up getting blindsided (since they assume Tony could play his idol).  And since the other 4 don't split their votes because they won't listen to Tony, she ends up going home.

I think, since Nat/Michele know that Tony has an idol, they wouldn't risk voting for him, since the votes would cancel out. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

They will, but they need to scare enough to play it wrong.

They'd be smart to try and vote for Sarah.  Tony could play it on her and save her, but I'd take the risk.  

• Love 1
(edited)

“If a man makes a shady move, he’s a stud.” Cut to Rob dabbing, while Amber playfully smacks him in the head.

Probst admitting personal faults. This might indeed be the end of Survivor.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Wentworth’s not a dude, Peachy, so what was up with that?  It lasted long after she was the only Kelly.

I always thought that was because by the time she was the only Kelley left, he was too used to calling her by her last name.