Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

...you don't have time for a reunion, but you have time for audio recordings????

I don't think he's fooling anybody saying it's a time issue. The way everyone is already so emotional in the clips, they have to be kicking themselves there's no reunion.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Could this mean that the winner is not Jeff-approved???

Maybe Michele?  He'd probably hate her winning again.  Or Tony gets taken out, and whoever takes out his man crush ends up winning.  I think he'd want Tony or Ben to win.  Probably not one of the girls left.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Chained up in the basement with Varner and “Feely Dan.”

Man I had almost forgotten about 'Feely Dan' and the disaster that was last season. No matte the winner, this is still bound to be a better season

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Would it help Amber if I told her she and Rob were better Racers than Survivors? They almost won the first time, and they won the first three legs before they wiped out.

• Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

I don't think he's fooling anybody saying it's a time issue. The way everyone is already so emotional in the clips, they have to be kicking themselves there's no reunion.

He might as well come out with the real reason:

Jeff: Well, we didn't want to try to talk to 20 people at once during a Zoom call, where tech issues could arise, and people's different audio levels could make the sappiness less sappy if they cut out...or if their Internet cuts out...listen, we're already taking the chance that the F3 will stay with us during the reading of the votes, alright? We just wanted to put less work in this since we're, for some reason, doing this live instead of pre-recording just in case of issues.

• Love 6
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Would it help Amber if I told her she and Rob were better Racers than Survivors? They almost won the first time, and they won the first three legs before they wiped out.

I wasn't even a fan of them on the Race, but it was crappy how they lost.

If there's no reunion why did he show everyone on Zoom?  Is he not even going to talk to them?  

• Love 1

Obvious question: would Natalie winning be as “bad” as Chris? Be honest.

#FuckGameOn

Just now, vb68 said:

With Johnny Fairplay, no doubt.

Nah, they change the locks every other week, just to be safe.

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

well yeah but you know how old married often are jaded with each other. Amber still seems in love.

I get you. I was just joking. It is interesting to note though because I remember during All Stars, many of the ones who snarked about them lasting, said that they didn't buy Amber's feelings and felt she was using him for the game and would never seriously date him in real life.

Because again, with the accent, some always think Rob is some low class idiot and I guess they thought Amber would see herself as too good for him. So it is nice to see that not only did they prove people wrong but how deeply in love with him she is. 

• Love 4

And here we go.  Onto the game.

I'm sad Natalie didn't make it further in the game.  I always liked her, and I hope she'll play again one day.

Natalie just set Tony up to get booted lol  She said everyone, all the old schoolers, said that Tony's running the show and everyone's just following him.  The look on Ben's face made me think he doesn't approve.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Sarah: Do you think [Natalie's] that savvy?

Me: Since she left day 2 and won her way back with THREE ADVANTAGES 31 days later....DUH.

Dear Sarah,

Did you watch Natalie's season?  'Cuz that might give you a clue as to how savvy she is.

Signed, wallflower75.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I wish Sarah hasn't turned out to be such a dud of a player.

Agreed.  She was one of the newbie winners I was most looking forward to seeing.  I wish she had the same fire she had during GC to prove herself.  She really has been Tony's right hand woman.

• Love 5

Sarah...girl, if people hand Tony the win over you, it has nothing to do with you being a woman and him being a man. It's simply because he was the better player and made more moves and had a slightly better social game.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I wasn't even a fan of them on the Race, but it was crappy how they lost.

If you mean TAR7, then I can’t say I agree. 😈😈😈

Sarah bringing up gender . . . she’s gonna get a leg broken while she sleeps.

At this point, I want Tony to win,  Michele would be my second choice, and Sarah a distant third.  I love Natalie, but I do not want someone who was voted out of the game already (and in first) to win.  Just defeats the purpose of Survivor to me.

• Love 3
(edited)

Stir the pot Nat.  

Sandra "anybody but me" strategy.

Can't stand Sarah and Tony.

I haven't liked cops since I smoked my first weed in 1974.

Edited by PaperTree
  • LOL 8
Just now, vb68 said:

So does Sarah take him out? I kinda doubt it.

If she did and made it to the end, I can't see how she loses.  Tony would advocate for her hard core on the jury, and that'd be a big move.

• Love 4
Just now, Josh371982 said:

Yes she did worse than chris did 

In my mind, she did more to earn her way back than Chris did.

Honestly, a Racer winning was fun. Having her win $2 million? Even more fun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

I have always liked Sarah, and I appreciate her game this season. But I think if she is the one to get Tony out, her stock really rises. That's her best shot to win. 

And here's the thing: when she won GC, she had a different mindset than she did her first time around.  She said she had to play the game like a criminal.  Right now, if she lets Tony manage things like he has been to this point, she's playing like an accomplice.  And they don't tend to win on Survivor.

• Love 9
Just now, Lantern7 said:

In my mind, she did more to earn her way back than Chris did.

Honestly, a Racer winning was fun. Having her win $2 million? Even more fun.

Not me I can't stand her I remember how mean and annoying she was on TAR 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Josh371982 said:

Even if they wised up we all know Tony will just win his way to F3 or he'll win the Fire challenge cause Survivor hates me lately 

If Tony wins, it will be the first time in years the person I’m rooting for wins. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't think Amber, Kim, Sophie, Parvati, Danni need convincing that women are equal to men, Sarah.

Yeah one thing I like about Survivor is how despite Jiffy's attitudes there's always been strong badass women in the game. 

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

What, Jeff, you're gonna compliment Ben being on fire, but not say how Denise is FAILING? Because she's LAST and FAILING? 

Too focused on Michele sucking at the bridge. 

Wait, now he's trying to give her a little motivation since she got her first bag.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I wonder how much of Sarah's (and some other women's) play was left on the editing floor?

The editing on this show almost always favors the men. I feel like Kim, Denise, Sarah, Sophie were all left on the cutting room floor at times in favor of Ben, Adam, Wendell, Tony. 

• Love 3
(edited)
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

The editing on this show almost always favors the men. I feel like Kim, Denise, Sarah, Sophie were all left on the cutting room floor at times in favor of Ben, Adam, Wendell, Tony. 

Two words when it comes to editing overall: Natalie White.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

If Tony wins, it will be the first time in years the person I’m rooting for wins. 

And I can't stand him which means he'll win. The last few seasons to me ended shitty with a boring March to the win for the winnerc

• Love 4