Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Call me a cynic but I think that whole speech by Sarah was jury management because she's realizing she may have made herself second to Tony. 

Damn, Natalie finds the idol. Yup, she's going to make her way to F3 a la Chris. Don't know if she'll win but I think she'll make it. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I'd rather Penner do it. I bet he's keep Tribal Council in order.

I've been wanting Penner and Cirie together as narrators for YEARS.

• Love 7
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Call me a cynic but I think that whole speech by Sarah was jury management because she's realizing she may have made herself second to Tony. 

Damn, Natalie finds the idol. Yup, she's going to make her way to F3 a la Chris. Don't know if she'll win but I think she'll make it. 

No, I was thinking the same thing.  She knows she may not have a chance to get it all out during the jury q&a, and will probably get grilled as to what she did that wasn't Tony's move.  I'll give her credit I guess, although I don't know if it'll work.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So as long as Michele wins immunity, Ben/Tony/Sarah are screwed.  Especially Tony.

Hey, Ben just agreed with me.

Probst probably made sure to help Tony and his 2 idiots out at F5.

1 minute ago, EllenB said:

I've been wanting Penner and Cirie together as narrators for YEARS.

Couldn’t Sandra be involved? I’m still sore she was never on the same tribe as Cirie.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And we've heard nothing from Denise this first hour, and barely anything from Ben besides showing what a bonehead he is.

OK, I've got to ask.. what else from Ben would we hear?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I don’t care if Natalie woke up with that idol tied to her hair.  A better person could not have found it.

Wrong! LOL I'd rather Michelle had it but at least her and Nat are working together 

1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

I always thought the 6 to 5 tribal council was the last tine to play an idol. Guess not. 

Nah F5 has been the last chance to play an idol the whole time 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Couldn’t Sandra be involved? I’m still sore she was never on the same tribe as Cirie.

Sandra is surprisingly dull off the show. She seems a lot mellower but she actually doesn't have that much to say off the show. Kind of odd.

And if Natalie wins immunity, then those 3 are still screwed, because Nat will play her idol on Michele.

But who knows, they may be doing the dirty work of getting rid of Tony, and then Sarah and Ben can plead loyalty.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

Flush his damn idol out! 

They did. Natalie and Michele just didn't know Ben had an idol as well and so they put the votes on him. But he played it anyway, so they succeeded in flushing out both idols. 

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

IC time.  If Michele wins immunity, Ben/Tony/Sarah are screwed.  I don't see how Tony can survive the vote.

Oh I bet he does. He shouldn't but these people haven't put down his yet and have had 3 chances 

Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

So Natalie and Michele just have to guess right in terms of who the votes are going on. And also they should vote Ben. Definitely vote Ben. 

Honestly, I'd vote Sarah over Ben. Ben has zero shot at winning, and it gets rid of a pair that would, for sure, take each other. At least with Ben, you have the chance of confusing him enough to pick the wrong person to take, should he win F4.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

So Tony's side believes Natalie or Michele have the idol, and run the risk of voting for the wrong person and them playing the idol correctly.  It's really worthless to split votes unless they somehow manage a 2-1 vote split correctly.

Just now, willco said:

So that's probably the end for Michele 😞 They can't vote for Nat or Tony, so she's about it ?

Maybe? Depending on how Ben, Sarah, and Tony split votes.

Michele is only screwed if all three votes go on her and not Natalie. She may be a bit screwed if two votes go on her and it's Michele vs whoever Michele/Nat vote out. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I'd vote Sarah over Ben. Ben has zero shot at winning, and it gets rid of a pair that would, for sure, take each other. At least with Ben, you have the chance of confusing him enough to pick the wrong person to take, should he win F4.

I think the concern with Ben is he is good at making fire.  Still, he would be the best final 3 opponent left.  Whereas Sarah could make a decent argument as to why her and Tony were a pair and made decisions together (most of the time), and spout some more gender bias stuff, Ben has nothing.  And he isn't well liked by Jeremy or Adam, so there's that, too.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, that would be the smarter move. I just strongly dislike Ben

• Love 2