Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Is there something special about Sarah we're not seeing? Both Ben and Tony seem gaga for her. I don't find her that appealing. I think Natalie and Michele are both prettier AND have better personalities and that's just the F4.

• Love 8
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Stop rolling your goddamn eyes, Sarah.

I kind of can't blame her.  I hate this EOE twist and Tony's alliance got screwed by it (even though I was fine with Denise and Ben leaving).  Just like Gavin and Julie got screwed during S38.  I know Natalie can't help the rules of the game, but I'll be disappointed if a jury that consists of Tyson, Rob, Amber, and Parvati vote for her to win.

• Love 7

I hate Ben but he cleans up nice.

I hated this season and I hate that Natalie won final immunity (unpopular opinion but I've hated her since TAR)

Out of process of elimination I'm rooting for Michelle.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I just have a hard time seeing this jury awarding Natalie. 

In my head, the only one who hustled harder was Tony. She found idols and advantages, and she sold them . . . even when she marked up the prices.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

The more Sarah cries and whines and rolls her eyes, the more I am beyond over her.  

Cripes.  She can’t even drink water without being dramatic about it.

I felt that was her throwing obvious shade at the notion that Natalie and Michele did anything in the past few days, worthy of getting to the Final 3. Because she started rolling her eyes when Natalie was speaking about how she and Michele worked together to break up the four. And some of the jury definitely picked up on it. I think that's why Parvati was laughing. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

“Um, Ben? Honey? WTF with the shaving?”

I looked at him at least three times before I figured out it was him. He looks so different with that version of facial hair.

• Love 2

If Sarah beats Tony in fire, I am going to drown myself in the kitchen sink. Well, probably not. It's so stupid, she tanked her own game and his and dumb old Ben's and she's rolling her eyes now, having set this all in motion? Ugh.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I felt that was her throwing obvious shade at the notion that Natalie and Michele did anything in the past few days, worthy of getting to the Final 3. Because she started rolling her eyes when Natalie was speaking about how she and Michele worked together to break up the four. And some of the jury definitely picked up on it. I think that's why Parvati was laughing. 

And Sarah has played for Tony so she can STFU. At least Natalie put Tony at risk 

• Love 4

Thanks to the years of watching Rescue 911 as a kid and seeing re-enactments of bad fires, fire has always scared me, so I would be terrible at this.  I don't even know how to light a match.  

3 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

I hate Ben but he cleans up nice.

I hated this season and I hate that Natalie won final immunity (unpopular opinion but I've hated her since TAR)

Out of process of elimination I'm rooting for Michelle.

I didn't like her on TAR with all the "twinnie" shrieking. She's much better solo.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah...they've really hinted at a Tony win with Sarah's cockiness so...won't be surprised if Tony wins.

“Tony winning $2 million, getting all sixteen votes!” “Wait, I didn’t-“ “ALL! SIXTEEN! VOTES!!!

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

I swear I never expected Sarah of all people who have ever played this game in 40 seasons to shed as many tears as Sarah did tonight.

But that did suck.  Up until Ben basically gave her a move, I was rooting for her.  I hate the fire.  I wish they'd get rid of it.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I looked at him at least three times before I figured out it was him. He looks so different with that version of facial hair.

Two words: Yosemite Ben.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Thanks to the years of watching Rescue 911 as a kid and seeing re-enactments of bad fires, fire has always scared me, so I would be terrible at this.  I don't even know how to light a match.  

I've been a fire bug since I was 3.  Love it.

• Love 1