Type keyword(s) to search

Garcelle Beauvais: Coming to Beverly Hills

• Start Topic

Responding to this here from Rinna's thread since my post is about Garcelle. 

12 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Thankfully Rinna received an assist from a white guy who I'm sure has never done or said anything problematic in his entire life.

1723320620_Screenshot_20220702-030105_Reddit2.thumb.jpg.399981d647217acd310de674386166d8.jpg

So, I guess Rinna's going to keep digging that hole. 

Screenshot_20220702-025346_Reddit~2.jpg

I've seen Garcelle and Vandeprump compared before, and I couldn't disagree more.

Garcelle is very blunt/direct and any drama she's involved with, you see it all on the show. Vanderpump used a lot of flowery language, threw jabs under the guise of British humor, and stirred the pot off camera. I've always been a fan of Lisa Vanderpump as a reality star, but I'd find it difficult to be friends with her as a fellow Housewife. Garcelle's shade is something like not liking someone's clothes, Vanderpump's is the other women's husbands cheating on them. Garcelle will ask questions, but she won't push. Vanderpump will grill about intimate information and say "darling, it's just the two of us." 

Both ladies have a likability, but Garcelle is my all-time favorite because she has never shown any cruelty. 

• Love 14
On 7/2/2022 at 4:23 PM, RealHousewife said:

Garcelle is very blunt/direct and any drama she's involved with, you see it all on the show. Vanderpump used a lot of flowery language, threw jabs under the guise of British humor, and stirred the pot off camera. I've always been a fan of Lisa Vanderpump as a reality star, but I'd find it difficult to be friends with her as a fellow Housewife.

I think Garcelle is taking LVP's crown but I agree they could not be more different as people.  Garcelle is a much better combo of Kyle and LVP - you know where you stand, she knows her worth and she moves the story along. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/24/garcelle-beauvais-son-jax-shares-hate-from-rhobh-fans/

Not going to share anything from Page Six. It’s vile, disgusting, racist shit directed at a KID, all to get back at his mom. But I will copy this, from The Daily Beast. Is it possible to hate that bitch Diana Jenkins any more than we already do? 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/obsessed/garcelle-beauvais-son-jax-getting-death-threats-from-diana-jenkins-real-housewives-fan-army?source=articles&via=rss

She also posted over the weekend that Beauvais had been unempathetic about Jenkins’ recent miscarriage, which was discussed on the show. Jenkins said Beauvais, a “fan favorite” (on only this, we agree), could get away with anything.

“Go on trolls,” she closed. “Do your worst.”

And someone did.

Seemingly out of nowhere, beginning on Monday night, a flood of Instagram comments appeared on the Instagram account of Beauvais’ young son, Jax. Nasty, crude, and identical comments flooded in, saying that Beauvais had no right to criticize Girardi’s drinking “when your older brother was a drug addict,” accusing Beauvais of being the reason her talk show The Real was recently canceled, and telling Jax Beauvais was “desperate,” a “fame chaser,” a “hypocrite”: “Tell your mom to leave Erika, Lisa Rinna, and Diana alone.”

These bitches — one in particular (and man, how I DO so want to use a much stronger word here) — have crossed a huge line. This is dangerous AF, especially in the times we live in.

I want to see Erika, Rinna, and Diana GONE, and IMO, this kind of stuff should give Andy more than enough reason to can all of their asses. Diana is THE absolute worst, hands down, and it’s her FIRST season.

Garcelle, Jax…I’m sorry. That means zilch, I know, but somebody had to say it. Garcelle, quit this show. You are WAY too good for the likes of Andy Cohen, Bravo, and the witches who you’ve had the great misfortune to film with over the past three years. 

This breaks my heart, but I can’t say I’m surprised, given all the dynamics on all levels. 😢

I’m assuming that it’s too late for this to be addressed at the reunion.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5

I sure hope these ladies, and I use the term loosely, have as much energy getting to the bottom of who's harassing and threatening a LITTLE BOY as they did behind who got a true story out about Dorit and Lucy. I know, I know. I shouldn't hold my breath. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 16

It breaks my heart that this kid had to write this his first week of high school. Whoever is behind this is just trash. I hope he knows that there are many many people who support him and deplore what these individuals have written. 

• Sad 3
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I sure hope these ladies, and I use the term loosely, have as much energy getting to the bottom of who's harassing and threatening a LITTLE BOY as they did behind who got a true story out about Dorit and Lucy. I know, I know. I shouldn't hold my breath. 

Please - don't do that!!  

As we all know, some of these ladies' priorities are so skewed, they will do nothing about this, imo.  They've showed their faux outrage on social media because it's expected - nothing more and nothing less.  Rinna's post was more self-serving than an outreach of support for Garcelle and Jax.  I haven't seen any of the other ladies' posts, but from what I've read, it sounds like everyone with the exception of Erika and Diana have posted comments coming out against this type of behavior.  The women have done their due diligence to show their public outrage, but it's doubtful anything else will be done to figure out who would be behind this.

However, if it had been one of their children's social media, they would be banding together like nobody's business to find out who was behind this.

I think Sutton would have the wherewithal and connections to suss this out.  I truly hope that someone gets to the bottom of this. 

I also wish that these women had to sign contracts that did not allow any social media mentions of or comments about the show while the show is filming or while the show is airing.  That would prevent so much of this bullshit.  

I don't know how many of you remember, but when the Housewives shows first started, the women were required to write a blog post on each episode.  Viewers were allowed to comment, although I believe that the content was heavily monitored by Bravo website interns or something.  Wish they could just go back to that.'

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Please - don't do that!!  

As we all know, some of these ladies' priorities are so skewed, they will do nothing about this, imo.  They've showed their faux outrage on social media because it's expected - nothing more and nothing less.  

However, if it had been one of their children's social media, they would be banding together like nobody's business to find out who was behind this.

I think Sutton would have the wherewithal and connections to suss this out.  I truly hope that someone gets to the bottom of this.

I also wish that these women had to sign contracts that did not allow any social media mentions of or comments about the show while the show is filming or while the show is airing.  That would prevent so much of this bullshit.  

I don't know how many of you remember, but when the Housewives shows first started, the women were required to write a blog post on each episode.  Viewers were allowed to comment, although I believe that the content was heavily monitored by Bravo website interns or something.  Wish they could just go back to that.

Haha!

I was really disappointed by how dismissive some of them were about the way Erika treated Garcelle's kids, especially Jax who's not just Garcelle's kid but literally a kid. 

Yes! I remember. Those blogs could be interesting sometimes. I believe I commented on them season 2. At one point the comments were no longer allowed. I guess some people got carried away with what they said the the Housewives. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes, these shows are to true life what pro wrestling is to Greco-Roman. But there is absolutely no excuse or defense to sink to the dangerous level of vindictiveness that we’re seeing here. It’s one thing to have issues with another cast member, contrived BS or not. But to bring her child into it, and unleash the racist trolls on him? Erika, Rinna, and their lap dog bitch Diana cyberbullying a kid through their “fans” is perhaps the lowest anyone has ever sunk on these shows. We see every damn day what that does to kids, and I’m sure Garcelle is beyond upset, thinking what she subjected her children to. So, mission accomplished, I guess, bitches.

If the behaviors of Andy’s Bravolebrities are any clue, nothing will come of this. But it will be interesting to see how the others (Sutton excepted) react. I’m prepared, though, to hear crickets.

I’m glad there isn’t a show tonight, because just seeing those three on my TV would be enough for me to put my foot through the screen. There is nothing they can do to redeem themselves from this.

2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Garcelle shared Jax's words in her IG Stories. 

Screenshot_20220824-163349_Instagram.jpg

Thanks for posting this. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Please - don't do that!!  

As we all know, some of these ladies' priorities are so skewed, they will do nothing about this, imo.  They've showed their faux outrage on social media because it's expected - nothing more and nothing less.  Rinna's post was more self-serving than an outreach of support for Garcelle and Jax.  I haven't seen any of the other ladies' posts, but from what I've read, it sounds like everyone with the exception of Erika and Diana have posted comments coming out against this type of behavior.  The women have done their due diligence to show their public outrage, but it's doubtful anything else will be done to figure out who would be behind this.

I don’t know how many of you remember, but when the Housewives shows first started, the women were required to write a blog post on each episode.  Viewers were allowed to comment, although I believe that the content was heavily monitored by Bravo website interns or something.  Wish they could just go back to that.'

I remember. They probably stopped doing that because they had trouble getting the women to consistently do it, plus, it’s a lot easier to control the narrative through personal social media accounts, which I don’t think were as insidious then as they are now.

What is truly enraging is Erika losing her shit over an offhand comment about her grown-ass son, but being okay with this. Same witn Rinna’s defensiveness over the anorexia discussions. Cyberbulling a teen, though….well, THAT will show his mom. 🖕

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Yes, these shows are to true life what pro wrestling is to Greco-Roman. But there is absolutely no excuse or defense to sink to the dangerous level of vindictiveness that we’re seeing here. It’s one thing to have issues with another cast member, contrived BS or not. But to bring her child into it, and unleash the racist trolls on him? Erika, Rinna, and their lap dog bitch Diana cyberbullying a kid through their “fans” is perhaps the lowest anyone has ever sunk on these shows. We see every damn day what that does to kids, and I’m sure Garcelle is beyond upset, thinking what she subjected her children to. So, mission accomplished, I guess, bitches.

If the behaviors of Andy’s Bravolebrities are any clue, nothing will come of this. But it will be interesting to see how the others (Sutton excepted) react. I’m prepared, though, to hear crickets.

I’m glad there isn’t a show tonight, because just seeing those three on my TV would be enough for me to put my foot through the screen. There is nothing they can do to redeem themselves from this.

Thanks for posting this. 

You're welcome! I cosign your entire comment. 

It's hard staying on top of this social media mess, but Jax's words are heartbreaking to me. 

Part of me also wonders if this is why Christian, Sutton's ex-husband, didn't want their children featured on the show. We now understand why.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

It's hard staying on top of this social media mess, but Jax's words are heartbreaking to me. 

It was bad enough a drunken coworker of his mother's cursed him out. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Part of me also wonders if this is why Christian, Sutton's ex-husband, didn't want their children featured on the show. We now understand why.

I guess to keep up the “Housewife” facade the women have to be shown with their families to some extent (hence the rare cameos by Sutton’s kids), but if I were on those shows, I sure as hell would insist on limiting their exposure, especially if they were young. It’s bad enough that these kids have to deal with the fallout from these shows — I think Shannon Beador has talked about this — but they should never, EVER, EVER be targeted the way Jax has.

Message is clear — these women have no class, no scruples, no boundaries, no morals…and are racists to boot, apparently, as are some of their fans. So nice.

Again, why are we watching? If some major fumigation isn’t done after this season, I won’t be. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

The comments about Oliver gross me out too. He seems like such a lovely young man, was very gracious with Erika, and now all those low blows about him to his little brother. He doesn't deserve that. 

All of this was to hurt Garcelle, period, by using her kids as weapons. Erika in particular has been slowly but surely turning on Garcelle, and of course, Rinna and Diana are following along like the loyal flunkies that they are. All because Garcelle sees through their BS and is not afraid to call them on it. So they go for the jugular with this.

Hey, Bitch Squad: This isn’t a game, it’s not fiction, it’s messing with REAL lives, and you can’t take back what you’ve done, nor control what could happen later because of it. 

Happy now? Yes, I’m sure you all are. Vile.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Making an effort to fix typos.
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Oh, 🙄.

Just saw a post on Reddit that Bravo is “shocked and appalled” at the “hateful rhetoric” and urges its “viewers and social followers alike” to stop targeting “our cast and their families with harmful rhetoric.”

(I don’t know how to post screenshots here, sorry.)

Bravo, go to the SOURCE of all this shit, and get rid of Diana Jenkins AT A MINIMUM. Issue an APOLOGY to Garcelle, Jax, and Oliver. Otherwise, STFU.

Dammit, what does Bravo expect? It’s repeatedly turned a blind eye to dangerous behavior on its shows for a long time, and as I said earlier, this is more than entertainment — it’s people’s lives. Nobody knows what kind of crazy reads these tweets, and how far it could go. Bravo and Andy can’t have it both ways anymore — this has crossed a huge line — as if the threats to Sutton weren’t enough.

Will we now be seeing PSAs about cyberbullying?

• Applause 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

All of this was to hurt Garcelle, period, by using her kids as weapons. Erika in particular has been slowly but surely turning on Garcelle, and of course, Rinna and Diana are following along like the loyal flunkies that they are. All because Garcelle sees through their BS and is not afraid to call them on it. So they go for the jugular with this.

Hey, Bitch Squad: This isn’t a game, it’s not fiction, it’s messing with REAL lives, and you can’t take back what you’ve done, nor control what could happen later because of it. 

It isn't just to hurt her. It's to get her out. She is a major fan favorite and those bitches want her gone. I would bet significant money this was a joint effort from, at the very least  Rinna, Erika and Diana. 

If BRAVO is so upset about this hire some cyber sleuths and find out where the attacks came from. Helpful hint-check the IP addresses to Rinna, her kids, Erika and Diana and her kid, um, I mean husband. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, chlban said:

It isn't just to hurt her. It's to get her out. She is a major fan favorite and those bitches want her gone. I would bet significant money this was a joint effort from, at the very least  Rinna, Erika and Diana. 

If BRAVO is so upset about this hire some cyber sleuths and find out where the attacks came from. Helpful hint-check the IP addresses to Rinna, her kids, Erika and Diana and her kid, um, I mean husband. 

True. Reddit is speculating that these are indeed bots, which makes a lot of sense and makes this even worse. If Bravo is truly serious, it will look at the main instigators for most of this season and act accordingly. Shouldn’t be too hard to figure it out — if they really want to, that is. 

Bravo’s post is just the usual CYA meaningless boilerplate. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, chlban said:

I agree with this completely - if I were Garcelle, I would be demanding this.

Hey, maybe Megan, P.I. (RHOC) is available?  She's good at sleuthing out things - she uncovered a cancer scam by Brooks!!  

I'm joking here, but someone should be doing something.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Same here.  I hope this doesn't encourage Garcelle to leave.  She and Sutton are the only reasons I keep watching.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I wish all the kids on this show were given the same deference and respect that Kyle's, Dorit's and Teddi's are/were.  Denise's girls were viewed as more adult (Erika musing her 15 year old had to have had a 3some??) because their mom sexy and dad is Charlie Sheen.  Garcelle's boys got treatment that a lot of young girls of color do, adultification bias.  

• Sad 4
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Same here.  I hope this doesn't encourage Garcelle to leave.  She and Sutton are the only reasons I keep watching.

I think after this Garcelle should put conditions on when, how, and with whom she films. If it were me, I don’t think I’d be back. None of these people are worth my and my family’s sense of well-being. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 3

As much as I love Garcelle, she should not come back if Rinna, Erika or Diana are on next year.  We know Andy/Bravo is misogynistic enough to expect female viewers want to keep watching women tearing other women down. So, thinking it will be a ratings bonanza, the most awful of the bunch will be invited back for another round of disgusting behavior. Andy will never call out any of them for their shitty behavior.  It’s 100% a toxic work environment. 

I would love for Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal to get their own show. Could be anything…a chat show, another “candid reality “, a makeover show where they offer home decor and fashion advice, a travelogue where they show amazing vacations…anything that doesn’t involve The Coven. I don’t want any more vicious messages on SM. I don’t want faux friendships.

• Applause 3
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Garcelle shared Jax's words in her IG Stories. 

Screenshot_20220824-163349_Instagram.jpg

I'm so glad I tapped out on all these Ho franchises, but this and NYC are especially toxic. These Howives shows haven't been entertaining in many years. Wonky-eyed Andy, spawn of Satan, and BravHo eat their own shows, just as long as there is enough manufactured drama to go around. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know how many of you remember, but when the Housewives shows first started, the women were required to write a blog post on each episode.  Viewers were allowed to comment, although I believe that the content was heavily monitored by Bravo website interns or something.  Wish they could just go back to that.'

I remember and I never knew why bravo stopped doing that.  I enjoyed reading blogs and the viewer comments as much as the show.

• Love 2

Diana’s Twitter has a screenshot of the Bravo statement.

Her comment: “I am appalled and disgusted by the comments left on Garcelle’s sons page. I do not condone that behavior. Garcelle and Bravo has all my support to find out who is behind those accounts. #RHOBH.”

So I suppose this quote shows the depth of her care and concern:

“Go on trolls,” she closed. “Do your worst.” 

Shameless bitch. Rinna does the plausible deniability/selective amnesia crap much better.

• Mind Blown 5
On 8/24/2022 at 2:59 PM, RealHousewife said:

We really need that "angry" emoji back for times like this!

• Applause 10

This is my bridge too far. I know Bravo doesn't give a shit whether I watch or not, but I can't anymore. Never, ever again. 

This is not entertainment. It's not "just a TV show." This is disgusting, bullshit, racially-motivated violence because of a TV show. Someone is attacking a child because the Fox Force or whatever dumb name they call themselves hasn't been able to successfully "other" a Black woman with their bullying tactics.

Bravo makes money from this garbage. By keeping it on the air, by refusing to do crap about it, they are participating in hate crimes. Bravo is just as culpable as whomever set the bot attack in motion on a child.

A post on SM won't do it, Bravo. Fix it. Do better. These trash people (Garcelle, Sutton, and Crystal excluded) aren't entertaining. They are revolting. They are warts on the ass of humanity. Stop giving them a platform to spread their hate. Get rid of them hastily and never look back. No UGTs for them. No FoH. None. Ever. Not even in the background at a party. Let them wither away in obscurity where they belong. The lack of attention will punish them far more than anything anyone else can do to them.

And with that, I'm out on the last housewives show I watched. I'm probably out on Bravo completely. I'll miss Top Chef, but I no longer have the heart to give a moment of my time to a network that allows such hateful actions. 

(But I'll still read/post here). 

• Fire 4
  • Applause 16
  • Love 2

I'm with you NoWhammies. I stopped watching long ago, then resumed a few of the cities (NY, BH, Potomac) during the pandemic. Watching now to see Erika and Jen Shah get their comeuppance, but I realize Bravo is going to support them, not hold them accountable.

The shows are depressing because of the stupidity and the bullying and the embarrassing drunken antics. Better shows have returned to the airwaves. So I will be out after this season.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

The post is definitely just lip service at this point. I'd like for them to try to figure out who's doing this and fire some toxic Housewives. Either some of these ladies attract fans who are toxic like them, or could behind the bots like some suspect here. But yeah, I want action.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I see the attack on a child is suddenly on twitter right after the last episode where Erica becomes absolutely tongue tied and shocked after she set her own self up for Garcelles perfect whammy come back of not needing to make her look bad because she can do that all on her very own.  I am sure that infuriated Erica. Shes the one who goes whacko at the mention of her (adult) kid. If she wants to hurt someone, she knows what buttons to push . 

Her new pal Diana with her lamely veiled double meaning comment for the trolls to keep it up and do their worst. These are some sick and very nasty people.

They, Diana and Erica, always step into their own crap when trying to put Garcelle down. Its funny how this Jax attack coincides with this last episode. 
Since Garcelle isnt falling for the “Sutton is a liability” bull Erica was trying to sway Garcelle with, I’ll bet my bottom dollar this is the new ploy to rid, (or try to rid) themselves of the most popular on the show. 

They know they are crossing the line, and have to cowardly hide behind paid for bots to pretend they know nothing about this out of the blue attack on Garcelles son(s) and feign  shock and outrage telling their so called “fans” to behave. HA! Fans my ass! 
Not for one second do I think its anyone BUT Diana, Erica, and possibly Lisa too, after their little pow wow get-away bonding and conniving their sick plans and techniques they will be using to try and achieve their ultimatums. This is who they are, and who Bravo and Andy has not reined in, in the least. The new America, people! 

Why the heck would any fans be out there SUDDENLY begin this type of behavior towards Garcelles young son?
Because they aren’t... and it’s obvious to me and anyone with a brain. Bad is good, and good is bad. Bravo promotes this, right before our eyes.

• Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

The purpose of the attacks toward Garcelle's young son by stans (who are nasty a lot of times), and bots at a time when viewers think the behavior of Lisa, Erika, Diana, and Kyle is abhorrent, and Garcelle and Sutton are popular is to scare Garcelle to leave the show in order to protect her son. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Garcelle posted to her Insta that she went to the Elton John concert at the White House the other night.

Rinna’s invite must have gotten lost in the mail. 🤣

Maybe she was looking for IMDB to give her and Harry Hamlin an invite?

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Garcelle posted to her Insta that she went to the Elton John concert at the White House the other night.

Rinna’s invite must have gotten lost in the mail. 🤣

Good for Garcelle - not many housewives get invited to the White House!  

Was Elton's bff, Diana, in attendance as well, or is she still recovering from Covid Reunionitis?

• Wink 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5