Type keyword(s) to search

Garcelle Beauvais: Coming to Beverly Hills

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

The Garcelle/Julia Roberts thing makes me so happy. It's something you just KNOW makes folks like Rinna and Kyle crazy with jealousy. 

The fact that Julia Roberts is such a fan of Garcelle's that she needed a moment after meeting her just makes my day!

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/09/27/julia-roberts-help-garcelle-beauvais-find-man/

Thanks for posting the article! It must kill the others that two of the newer Housewives are the most popular with fans, including celebrity fans. You'd think they'd try being nice for a change, but they seem to think bullying off favorites is the way to go.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I just turned on a Lifetime movie, Caught in His Web. Garcelle is playing the detective. It is a 2022 movie. She works at her craft more than the rest of the Beverly Hills women. I am so happy to see her getting these roles. Eat your heart out Rinna!

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Screenshot_20230113_104947_Instagram~2.jpg

I’m so curious how their friendship would play out if LVP returned. I like Vanderpump more than most of the women who’ve been on the show throughout the years but wonder how she’d handle a friendship with someone else who’s also very popular with fans. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
28 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m so curious how their friendship would play out if LVP returned. I like Vanderpump more than most of the women who’ve been on the show throughout the years but wonder how she’d handle a friendship with someone else who’s also very popular with fans. 

Haha not well at all is my guess.  Although she'd play nice with her to get revenge on Kyle and Dorit first!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
13 minutes ago, princelina said:

Haha not well at all is my guess.  Although she'd play nice with her to get revenge on Kyle and Dorit first!

Lol As much as Vanderpump >>> Rinna, I feel protective over Garcelle and Sutton. I wouldn’t want them to deal with chess playing. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Lol As much as Vanderpump >>> Rinna, I feel protective over Garcelle and Sutton. I wouldn’t want them to deal with chess playing. 

IMO no matter how likable a HW is she's still choosing to be a HW and has to deal with the territory!  

• Like 3
On 1/13/2023 at 2:31 PM, RealHousewife said:

Me neither because that's exactly how it would unfold.

I think it's the kind of friendship that works best off of TV.

• Like 5
On 1/13/2023 at 2:34 PM, RealHousewife said:

That’s a good question. Given that neither of them suffer fools gladly, there may be an alliance as long as there are the likes of an Erika (or a Diana clone) to jointly hate on. But eventually they’d probably turn on each other, because God forbid Bravo promote strong, healthy friendships among women.

It’s amazing to see, though, how LVP was the anchor of that show. It all fell apart pretty quickly when Rinna, Erika, and Kyle were left in charge.

I’d like to see LVP come back, but there’s probably no chance of that.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I couldn't find a related post, so I'll mention here that Garcelle is featured in a great comedy called "Survival of the Thickest." On Netflix. Garcelle plays a snooty celebrity who is styled by the lead character.

• Like 5
On 8/18/2023 at 11:12 AM, pasdetrois said:

I couldn't find a related post, so I'll mention here that Garcelle is featured in a great comedy called "Survival of the Thickest." On Netflix. Garcelle plays a snooty celebrity who is styled by the lead character.

That looks great!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/19/2023 at 1:56 PM, Natalie68 said:

That looks great!!!

On 8/18/2023 at 1:12 PM, pasdetrois said:

Thank you! I just added it to my netflix list. 

• Like 1