Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Season 10 Reunion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JustDuckie said:

Good thing the next installment of MAFS will be coming to us from Australia. Dr Pepper and friends need some time to re-evaluate their professional expertise criteria for these match-ups. 1 for 4 is not very impressive. This group was a sh*tshow.

The Australian version doesn't have a great track record either. Out of seven seasons and 60 couples, they've only had 4 couples stay together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Katie and Zach? Well, that would have been a disaster if that had gone beyond drinks. 
Aw, Austin and Jessica! 
It’s been fun snarking with you all. Until next season which will probably tank too because it’s the same three ‘experts’ in New Orleans. 

• Love 17

I heard about Katie and Zach on Instagram but I was like, "no way."  Ugh, how gross.

Meka gets the MVP award for season 10.

giphy.gif

The reunion would have been perfect if someone snatched Taylor's wig off.   I do wonder what wig Taylor wore to court....

giphy.gif

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I enjoyed seeing Derek put Katie in her place and holding her feet to the fire.  Where was this Derek during the season?

He probably was but not shown on the show.  We know how the producers edit and edit.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

She said it was his idea.

Love how he “didn’t remember” but then suddenly it just clicked when she came out and said it was his idea. Of course it was. Zach was moving on everything with a hole between its legs. Nevermind the face.

Jessica, Austin, Mindy and this version of Derek are the only decent people this season had to offer. Honorable mention to Meka if she shuts the fuck up once in a while. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 13

Why do they have an empty chair?  A stab at Brandon?

Sort of but mostly stupid. Restraining orders means they don’t sit next to each other on a not-in-loveseat.

Bravo! Derek, well-played, sir.

Hey, Show, I hate you. You made me agree with Michael about something. Michael, who, not surprisingly, couldn’t just sit there and say, hey, Kevin, back off, this situation sucks.

ETA OMG, two hours ago I posted that Katie goes back to her bad boy ways. We find out she hit on Loser Zach? Oh, Show, you type cast.

Edited by buttersister
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9