Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Leneatha's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Leneatha represents only Leneatha. Do not extrapolate from her to others of her race, class, gender or any other category.

• Start Topic

What a waste of my goddamned time. Sitting, phone calls, more sitting, more phone calls. No weight loss. She quits. The end. 

I'm gonna go take a walk in the park by myself now.

1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

Hey everyone! This was the best day I've had in a while. I found Bounty towels at Target and I got my job back! I return to the copy desk next week!

Great news!  Copy editors are the first to go, it seems.
My sister came home with wipes & Lysol spray. Life is good.
I started watching late, but am where she's finding that "fast food is the only thing that makes sense,"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

Circular arguments are great for convincing people that you are right.

"But it's FRAAAAHED."

"But it's RAAAAAICE."

Best circular argument on this show ever and no one will convince me otherwise. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

OMG I thought that church meant she died and we were watching her funeral.  Time for church choir, just no time to just not eat.  Forget about following his program exactly, just don't eat!!  Cut back!!  She just couldn't do it.  I'm soooooo disappointed.  Good night y'all!!

• Love 7

So she's going to lose so much weight on her own, that she'll just go to Dr. Now for skin removal?   Delusional. 

I have a better chance of becoming a super model than Leneatha has of losing hundreds of pounds, and getting skin surgery. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

THat's some optimism - I will lose weight on my own naturally and just see Dr. NOw for skin removal.  Given her rate of progress, the only skin removal she will get will be naturally.  Post-mortem. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Circular arguments are great for convincing people that you are right.

Seems everyone likes to argue by repeating their point as if it makes their argument stronger.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Hard to put your daughter first if you're dead you bullshit artist. Using your daughter's needs as an excuse to keep shoveling food in your maw is despicable. Guess TLC is setting us up for yet another undeserved WATN. Pitiful.

Good night my friends and thanks for being here week after week. When M600PL is over each season really the main thing I always truly miss are all of you!

Stay safe.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, aliya said:

I may regret this later, but our obesee has a job and takes care of her baby. Props.

I don't know much about asthma - do  most kids w/it need oxygen before they leave the house?

My 2 year old great grandson has it and yes. He has several treatments a day. 😢

9 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

OMG I thought that church meant she died and we were watching her funeral. 

At least that would have been interesting.

2 hours ago, mmecorday said:

OK, who is the woman in the "Thank You" commercials with the long black hair and the bangs? She looks like Linda from Sea-AT-tul on "The Brady Bunch."

Dr. Sandra Lee (Dr.Pimple Popper) has long black hair, and it comes over her face some, but not bangs.

2 hours ago, mmecorday said:

OK, who is the woman in the "Thank You" commercials with the long black hair and the bangs? She looks like Linda from Sea-AT-tul on "The Brady Bunch."

Dr. Sandra Lee (Dr.Pimple Popper) has long black hair, and it comes over her face some, but not bangs.

3 hours ago, mmecorday said:

When I'm back at work, I am not allowing any of the reporters to use the phrase "In these uncertain times." My God, I hear that a thousand times a day!

Now if they’d stop saying it on every commercial too!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, mmecorday said:

OK, she seems like a really nice person. Someone needs to take her aside and say, "Honey, the Beaker from the Muppets hairdo is not working for you."

I was thinking Heat Miser but Beaker works, too.

3 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’m vegetarian. But did you say pie? Do I have all I need to make my favorite pineapple pie? Why yes. Yes I do.  😁

I have two fresh pineapples that need a destiny and i was going to make upside-down cake but I am intrigued by the notion of pie. Could you please post a link or PM me your recipe?

• Love 1