Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It doesn’t appear cold so I bet fall 2019. 

They are wearing jackets and there are no leaves on the trees, so I"m guessing January 2020. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Tarik needs to take Hazel to the local Walmart and introduce her to the idea of buying five and getting five.

Nah, that's Kroger. And I will NEVER pass up one of those 10 for $10 sales on hand soap ever again.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Andrew needs to find a simple and geeky girl that lives in the US. What the hell do these two have in common?

tons of comic cons (before covid) and alot of them have speed dating.

Yeah i go to alot in Ontario

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Nah, that's Kroger. And I will NEVER pass up one of those 10 for $10 sales on hand soap ever again.

Remember when Paul was showing off all the feminine hygiene options to Karine? Was that Kroger? No Kroger’s in my area.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhh I hear you! Same happened to me but with anniversary plans. We actually had to lie and say the hotel was fully booked.

I’m glad there are at least 7 states between us, I don’t think our marriage would have survived otherwise 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

It has to be a culture shock for Hazel. My mum used to lecture me about it not mattering how poor or little you had you should still take pride in your home, probably explains why I’m a neat freak when I think about it

That's what made me upset about Rosemarie's house and Ed's reaction to it. Sure it's not what he lives in at home, but she had her little sleeping mat rolled up and put away. Like, she was trying. 

I grew up poor. My grandmother always said that soap and water cost very little. There's never a reason not to take care of your body and your things. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I used to watch "16 and Pregnant" with my son when he was a teen. Once I asked him "are the girls in your school this dumb?". He replied, with withering scorn, "Um, NO". But then I saw his senior yearbook--the "Cutest Couple", as voted by their peers, was the football player and his knocked up girlfriend. Sigh. 

Unexpected makes me glad I don’t have kids. Sure, the kids are generally alright, but what if I ended up raising a Chloe or Max, or that guy with the “Irresponsible, lowlife mom?”

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I feel like she’s a new woman this season.  Still sad, yes, but she was so deadpan and dead behind the eyes her first season.  

I think the weight helps a little. She looks healthier. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m glad there are at least 7 states between us, I don’t think our marriage would have survived otherwise 

Lucky! 😆 Boyfriend's mother calls every morning at 7, even on weekends. She accidentally hit a little kid on a bike (they weren't hurt) so that scared her off driving for a bit so at least I am safe from her drop ins for now where she uses his key and comes right in without knocking. OY VEY!

• Love 1

Remember when Paul was showing off all the feminine hygiene options to Karine? Was that Kroger? No Kroger’s in my area.

I think Kroger is a mid-Atlantic grocery chain. It used to be pretty decent, at least the one here, but now shopping there is a baffling experience.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Unexpected makes me glad I don’t have kids. Sure, the kids are generally alright, but what if I ended up raising a Chloe or Max, or that guy with the “Irresponsible, lowlife mom?”

Or the bane of my viewing pleasure, Ratthew. The one who didn't wear a condom because he "wanted to get his noodle wet". 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Give her three months and she will love the dishwasher 

more like 3 days.  The rest of the house that I saw looked okay, just the kitchen needs cleaning.  I grew up in a really large house so a small place would freak me out.  I can understand her being unsettled by the size and the appliances.  Can't wait til she meets the garbage disposal. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lucky! 😆 Boyfriend's mother calls every morning at 7, even on weekends. She accidentally hit a little kid on a bike (they weren't hurt) so that scared her off driving for a bit so at least I am safe from her drop ins for now where she uses his key and comes right in without knocking. OY VEY!

Is her name Marie Barone?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Wow!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

You're telling me that this beautiful French girl can't do any better than this American weirdo? Are things really that bleak out there?

Exactly. Wondering if she assumes (wrongly) that he is rich.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tarik, you could have hired a maid to tidy up.

9 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

‘Did you wait for me to come and clean’? Bingo! 

9 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Give her three months and she will love the dishwasher 

8 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Is it asking too much to come home after a long flight to a clean house? Like you couldn’t do it yourself or hire a one time housekeeper?

giphy.gif

• Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Exactly. Wondering if she assumes (wrongly) that he is rich.

I wondered if maybe this was a friendship thing-he's marrying her to get her in the country but they don't really have a romantic connection. Because I don't get this relationship at all. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7