Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Are Larissa’s eyebrows tattooed on?

I was tempted to have microblading on my eyebrows or maybe eyeliner.  All the women working at my dermatologist are walking advertisements and it looks so natural.  It is very expensive ($700 for eyeliner) and it doesn’t even last 12 months.  So I bought a semipermanent brow makeup.  When I wash my face at the end of the night and look in the mirror I’m shocked because the brows are still on. I scare myself.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Why is Kolini there?

1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

So weird to bring your sister on a trip to see your MIL. Doesn't Kolini have her own life?

Kolini will do anything to be on TV. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, AZChristian said:

I play Mahjong every day online.  To help me look for specific tiles, I have nicknames for some of them.  Most of the nicknames are obvious:  North, South, East, West, one-bar . . . etc.

I call this one "Coltee" because it reminds me of his eyebrows.

Picture1.jpg

💀💀❤️💀❤️

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I wonder if the extra filler content is because they're minimizing Paul and Karine's scenes?   

So one Kolani or Kalani said their eyeballs are frozen?   If it's Kalani, Utah gets plenty cold. 

That kiss from Asuelu's mom certainly was close to lips, and it wasn't just on either side the way he said either.   

Asuelu's sister is rude, and nasty.    

• Love 11
Just now, kacesq said:

I guess Emgality is only for those moms who need to be able to play elaborate make believe games replete with props....

I think it makes you hallucinate.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi All! I'm stressed because of work and the virus. Need some 90 day snark to get me through this next week. 

We are here for you and this always helps.  I find myself looking forward to it.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I play Mahjong every day online.  To help me look for specific tiles, I have nicknames for some of them.  Most of the nicknames are obvious:  North, South, East, West, one-bar . . . etc.

I call this one "Coltee" because it reminds me of his eyebrows.

Picture1.jpg

Two bam, three crack...I can still hear my mother and her friends playing in the living room. 

Now you will never know the real name for that tile, it will forever be Coltee!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kalani never goes anywhere without at least one of her family members, co-dependent much?

The kids are always in pj's, why won't she put them in clothes?

I hate that they get to visit Seattle, it is too nice for them.

They meeting was in downtown Portland.  Seattle and Portland used to be very nice.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if the extra filler content is because they're minimizing Paul and Karine's scenes?   

So one Kolani or Kalani said their eyeballs are frozen?   If it's Kalani, Utah gets plenty cold. 

That kiss from Asuelu's mom certainly was close to lips, and it wasn't just on either side the way he said either.   

Asuelu's sister is rude, and nasty.    

She’s deaf, how can she be that bad?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1