Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha! I usually crank out an "ow, my leg!" more than once a day. (Shoutout to my My 600 Pound Life peeps!)

I yell "OW MAH AIG" after I get up and then by the time I've walked ten steps and have worked out all the kinks, I remember I've had a hysterectomy/salpingectomies and then  go fry my luscious locks in a pan.

What I'm saying is, I might be drunk

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Janice, "before I leave my ADULT daughter in his care?"  She's either stupid, xenophobic, racist or all three. 

Also Janice, if you're my age you know damn well what a disco looks like. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 15

Dumb Mom:  Leave my daughter here "in his care".... WTF???  She needs a minder??  And girl, you might as well leave the AmEx Black card with your Princess Piglet cause she's gonna NEED it once you check out of the hotel.

LAWD! These people are gettin' on my LAST nerve!!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Janice, "before I leave my ADULT daughter in his care?"  She's either stupid, xenophobic, racist or all three. 

All three, she's made that very clear. 

And really? She's jealous of his dance partner?

And now she's finding fault with his goddamn shirt. My head is exploding. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ooh, does it help? Where do you get it?

My friend’s friend makes it with the cannabis she grows, but you can get some at a natural food store (not sure about Whole Foods).  Doesn’t work for everyone.

• Love 3

This is what Janice has to understand.  If she tells Ari, you HAVE to come home.  Ari will come home, have the baby and then leave it with YOU Janice; then she'll go off to her next adventure and get pregnant again.  Janice will go to THAT country, take Ari home and raise baby #2.  In 10 years Janice will be raising about five grandchildren, while Ari goes off on her next adventure. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Look at Janice gaze adoringly at her princess, she really thinks she raised an amazing kid.

Yeah it's gross.  I'm telling you, they're next on that Smothered trash.

• Love 8