Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I think Jenny needs to realize that she's in a different culture.  In America it's about the individual, in places like India it's about the family and society and all that stuff.  And Sumit's family wants to know what is Jenny bringing to the table.  It's not that America is RIGHT and India is WRONG, it's just different.  And Jenny doesn't get that.

• Love 18

I'm so glad my wonderful grocery store just closed.  All of this Chorizo talk is making me want to drive down there, and go shopping.  Nothing like Chorizo and egg burritos, or Omelet.  

I don't think Jenny has to worry about health insurance.   My guess is Mama Sumit will take her wrinkled old butt out, and throw her off a cliff.      Maybe Mama Sumit should contract a hit from Mama Yazan?   I bet she'd love to help her with the Jenny problem .

I am sick of the Downy Wrinkle Guard commercial, it was cute the first 10 times they played it.    And the family that will soon have 14 kids will never be on my viewing schedule.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Jenny is 62. If it takes 3-5 years to get a divorce Jenny is going to be a bride at 65-67. In another country. Does she have health insurance? She' needs to think about stuff like that. 

Some Meat’s parents are well aware of that 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenny's got the Old Lady walk. I know because I'm an old lady and I'm always either limping or

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenny's got the Old Lady walk. I know because I'm an old lady and I'm always either limping or grimacing. 

I automatically start humming the theme to "Sanford and Son" any time I get up out of a chair. 😄

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I'm sick of Deavan.  She's a perpetual victim.  I mean if you get pregnant by someone you don't know and then agree to marry him and move to his country...not a smart move girl.

I'm also sick of Karen, Ari's mom.  Does she realize that her daughter is an adult?

Especially when you’ve been there done that though drucillas father didn’t even get that far. 

• Love 5

Oh Jenny. Smit doesn’t care anything about happiness, you old fool. He was just trying to get his scam on and you ruined it. Now he’s in this nationally televised entanglement with this old lady, had his friends and brothers come out pretending to be against it, but you still won’t take the hint. Now he’s going to have to fake his death and pretend to be his own long lost twin. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Say what you will about Jenny, at least she doesn't get out a pack of cigs from her cleavage and light up without asking anyone if it's OK.

Of all of the deluded older women who chase international d, she’s definitely nicer and less crass

• Love 14

If I were Janice, I would have told my adult daughter that she made her choices and now she can live with them. A person doesn’t learn if you continue to enable her. I’d tell her I love her and I hope she’s happy. See ya.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, MyVelouria said:

I automatically start humming the theme to "Sanford and Son" any time I get up out of a chair. 😄

Hahaha! I usually crank out an "ow, my leg!" more than once a day. (Shoutout to my My 600 Pound Life peeps!)

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I am not believing that Jenny has not met the parents yet.

I’m pretty sure she met his parents years ago when she first visited India as Sumit’s “friend from America” 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think Jenny needs to realize that she's in a different culture.  In America it's about the individual, in places like India it's about the family and society and all that stuff.  And Sumit's family wants to know what is Jenny bringing to the table.  It's not that America is RIGHT and India is WRONG, it's just different.  And Jenny doesn't get that.

That is why they would be better off living in the U.S., but I assume because Jenny cannot support him that will never happen.

• Love 8