Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I'm sick of Deavan.  She's a perpetual victim.  I mean if you get pregnant by someone you don't know and then agree to marry him and move to his country...not a smart move girl.

I'm also sick of Karen, Ari's mom.  Does she realize that her daughter is an adult?

• Love 12

Good grief, Tim.  If a relationship is this difficult this early on, it’s not worth it.  It’s not as if they’ve been married for 38 years and they’re working to recover from a transgression.  Just walk away!

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So their storyline is her dad discovering about the cheesestick affair.  It’ll be sad. 

I was sorta hoping his affair was with a male co-worker or something like that to make a little bit interesting.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
Just now, magemaud said:

Wouldn’t it be a great plot twist if Jihoon and his mother got mugged after they went to the ATM? He was flashing a huge wad of cash. 

Deaven will suddenly find some ambition and chase down the thief who has HER MONEY.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Deavan and Jihoon, the king and queen of sad sacks are the very opposite of entertaining. 

If they turn up on Pillow Talk next season and are cute and funny I'm throwing in the towel. 

If Deavan turns up, I will formally petition to change the title from "Pillow Talk" to "Snooze Fest". 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I’m waiting to see Jenny with the younger people (Mr & Mrs Sumit).

I’m only here for those two. I live to see  some meat lies and Jenny’s turkey neck 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

If anyone missed the yesterday’s announcement, there is now a live chat for Love After Lock Up. Check your local listings.

Haven't watched that in awhile, but I'll be there Friday for the live chat.

• Love 3

PT should be called "Snooze Fest" or "Cry Me a River" if Deavan ever gets on it.  

Jenny is so stupid.   The brother has no influence over the parents, just like Sumit doesn't. 

Ari's mother Janice is the typical Ugly American.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Hey Jenny looks cute in local clothing (I'm sorry I don't know the proper name). 

After five months of wearing tshirts and shorts while teleworking I am obsessed with the clooooothezzzz

• Love 9

Hate to tell you this, CheeseStick, but chorizo is available in DALLAS TEXAS!!! At the local grocery store!!

Oh boy, let's get on with Summeat and Jenny.  They NEED his brother on their side so he can convince his parents of what again???  I don't think parents Summeat are going to be convinced of anything Jenny related.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12