Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I am so tired of Deavan and her fatalistic attitude. Her life is not over. She made several mistakes. Jihoon is a man child and won't be growing up any time soon. Take your kids get on a plane back to the US and pick up where you left off. Wasn't she a receptionist? Its not like she gave up an opportunity to be an astronaut or cure cancer. Just get a job and move back in with your mom. 

She worked customer service at overstock.com. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

If your husband is a musician he works at night. Bini is a dancer/entertainer who works at night  - Mom says that's "Not acceptable"  sorry, that's the way it is.   Ari will need to step it up and care for the baby herself.

Right? What's so hard? why are all the women on this show delicate flowers who can't get jobs or work or do their share? 

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought Ari did freelance work as a writer? What would prevent her from doing this, in Ethiopia or anywhere else? 

And that whole "He'll be working in the club! At night! With all those LADIES about" thing is insulting. My husband was a gigging musician when we got married, and after the first year or so I wasn't at every gig. You either trust your partner or you don't. And seriously? "his past relationships didn't work out" is bullshit too. Most of us have had previous relationships!  What is that even supposed to mean?

My husband was a musician too (now deceased).   I'm a singer, when we were married I was a legal secretary and then taught school.  Trust is what it is called.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She worked customer service at overstock.com

So much for her "I had a great job, with a huge income, and gave it up to move to Korea".  

Oh no!   Now I'm getting Overstock ads all over my page. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Deavan and Jihoon, the king and queen of sad sacks are the very opposite of entertaining. 

If they turn up on Pillow Talk next season and are cute and funny I'm throwing in the towel. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“I ruined my kids’ lives.” Huh? Just go home, WTF! So overly dramatic, this girl. 

They won't even remember this! Go get a job! Sheesh. 

Oh, chorizo, that exotic food that is unobtainable in the United States! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5