Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

And so what if only married Lib for a green card?  He is stuck with all you terrible people!!

Right!? He is like the gold digger that marries for money. He is earning every penny. Or a green card in Andrei's case.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

This is a masterclass ladies and gentleman so I hope you are all taking notes. Debbie is the shit-stirring, gaslighting master of everything that is evil. I am so glad I watched that.

It's like she's putting on a clinic of coven skills.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
8 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Also, who knew there were Samoan grocery stores in Utah?

I said upthread that I looked it up!  It exists!

Actually, it was a specialty store for several Pacific Island countries. I saw hats for “Guam” and “Tonga” too

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is that she'll be popping out two more sets of triplets after this, to break Mama Duggar's clown car uterus record.  

Wonder if Michelle Duggar would tote Mikul's baby for Grangie?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How long is it to fly from Utah to Washington? Why is Kalani acting like they've been in the air for 12 hours? 

Non stop 1 hour 38 mins as per google.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Wait....utah to Washington and they flew?

I don't know which city they departed from or flew to, but Salt Lake to Seattle is over 12 hours of driving without stops. 

Edited by Toodleoo
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Wait....utah to Washington and they flew?

We fly from Washington to LA in two hours   ten minutes.  We used to do that trip like clockwork every month, so I don't get this "12 hours" stuff, it doesn't take anywhere near that long.

• Love 4
Just now, Zombness said:

He will be doing a haka dance.........

That’s Maori (from New Zealand). He’d do a Samoan Sasa. Sorry, Polynesian dancer here. Really, I’d just like to see a sasa. 

• Love 8

Jesus. Asuelu you'll see them tomorrow. The entire family, including the babies, are a bunch of drama queens. "Oh, lord, we've been traveling all day! We're exhausted!" "WAH! WAH! WAH!" "I'm sad because I can't see my family!" You were on a plane for two hours! Cool your fucking jets, all of you!

I am perilously close to being DONE!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Toodleoo said:

I don't know which city they departed from or flew to, but Salt Lake to Seattle is over 12 hours without stops. 

See, I love a road trip.  To me, that would be preferable to flying with three babies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Non stop 1 hour 38 mins as per google.

I think she said something about one of the kids sleeping on the second flight, so I guess they had a connection?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

We fly from Washington to LA in two hours   ten minutes.  We used to do that trip like clockwork every month, so I don't get this "12 hours" stuff, it doesn't take anywhere near that long.

Maybe she's counting the packing time, driving to airport, waiting for flight, renting car, etc.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

"Defamation if a chargeable offense..."  O shit, watch out y'all we got a law expert roommate.   Took the time out from playing League of Legends with the homies and scarfing pizza rolls to Google some LAWS.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7