Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Add liar to Paul's list of reasons to hate him. He came to get a small bag of dog food, but it became a big one once Mom agreed to help pay.

I know he's done worse, but still.

• Love 8
Spoiler

According to the police report, Pole has assaulted his own mother, but she doesn't nothing about it, and won't make a police report.  Pole needs to be off my screen now.    It's virtually impossible to get someone committed for mental treatment, and to get better you have to want to get better and he doesn't.   

Syngin looks totally drunk.    Does anyone think Tanya or whatever her name is, looks good with those ridiculous braids?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Sipgin and Tonic. I wonder if they serve Jack Daniels and tiramisu on the flight?

Hahahahahah!

These two could suck the air out of a zeppelin in 10 seconds flat.

• LOL 9

Tania, you're a FINE one to talk about drinking and being drunk!  I think you should have stayed home and just let Syringe go home by himself.  You could have saved some $$$ but no.... You have to go too.  DIPSHIT!  I hate her.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:
  Reveal spoiler

According to the police report, Pole has assaulted his own mother, but she doesn't nothing about it, and won't make a police report.  Pole needs to be off my screen now.    

Syngin looks totally drunk.    Does anyone think Tanya or whatever her name is, looks good with those ridiculous braids?  

Only if you’re a big fan of Sound of Music and/or Heidi.

she fancies herself to be Pippi Shutthefuckup.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Is it because he’s perpetually drunk but Sip-gin is dumb a little bit

I have to tell you that this is by far my favorite thing to quote in real life. Followed closely by "what a blow I have been dealt. #3 is "almost there, lazy"  They are very quotable at the very least

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

I hate to say it, but it looks like Debbie is the MVP for tonight.   Mama's on the warpath for sure.

She is pure fucking evil when she’s sober and bothers to put her teeth in. I’m living for it

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

I have a work call at 9:30, and this show is sucking the joy out of me, so I’m going to go watch the premiere of Taskmaster over on the CW before that meeting. Maybe I’ll make it back before PillowTalk. Snark on!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She is pure fucking evil when she’s sober and bothers to put her teeth in. I’m living for it

Me too.   Now she's complaining that she's alone with no one to talk to.

• Love 1

Debbie is a fucking martyr I swear. She can go explore by herself if she was so inclined. Why did she even go to Braizil if she was going to be such a killjoy.

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Asuelu, give your own money. You can buy that corned beef at Canadian grocery stores.

48 dollars for canned corned beef?!

Also, who knew there were Samoan grocery stores in Utah?

Just glad Asuelu going to Washington state (not the district so I don't have to deal with him). 

• Love 3
Just now, Arynm said:

Debbie is a fucking martyr I swear. She can go explore by herself if she was so inclined. Why did she even go to Braizil if she was going to be such a killjoy.

Its what she does. She's a killjoy like its her job. 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Me too.   Now she's complaining that she's alone with no one to talk to.

Who'd talk to her? She's a downer and a drunk. 

• Love 8