Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

I'm supposed to be working on a presentation but DAMMIT I CAN'T TURN AWAY

I am also ignoring work. In my defense I worked all day yesterday... 

• Love 4

How long do biopsy results take? Seems like she would’ve had them by now..

amd it would spare me a Grangela acting like some put upon heroine and not the trashy chick who ditched her dying mother to come and emotionally abuse her fiancé.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, kendi said:

Is this from being quarantined/cabin fever? Whatever you need to do, take care of you. 

I’m seeing so much of this.  It’s just too much togetherness and it is causing lots of relationship trouble.  

• Love 5

Angela, at the age of 54, your chances of being physically able to "tote a baby" are about as good as your chances of being named one of People magazine's 50 most beautiful people.

Edited by mmecorday
I'm an English major, I should know the difference between your and you're
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5

Oh yeah, Grangela... You may not even be able to TOTE THAT AIG!  Jeebus.... That whole tote a baby thing just drives me up the wall!  The one good aig has flown the coop!  And no, the doctor DIDN"T say it would be easy for you to do! Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My girlfriend and I are headed for a breakup. I just can't stand her constant criticism. Today she got mad at me because she was in a place where her cellphone reception was spotty and somehow that was my fault.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Hugs! 

13 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I am here, but I am out of my element, my son HAS to watch Umbrella Academy on the 4k TV so I am relegated to  the upstairs tv where I have no place to put my wine! The struggle is real y'all.

I can't wait for the fights, they should all be happening tonight if we are lucky

Get a side table at IKEA! Seven bucks! 

9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why not a couple of prepaid Visa or other gift cards?

Whenever I've given those as gifts the people I give them to forget to use them so I give cash or actual gifts now. I get too stressed out worrying about whether the gift cards have been spent! 

9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I don't understand. If Asuelo gives his family corned beef he's back on the Christmas card list?

This is TLC's version of opening a window on another culture. 

7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Debbie is shocked at the pleasant behavior of non-Americans.  

Heh. The Americans in this franchise are not exactly shining examples. 

Look, more monkeys! Gotta hand it to Sharp, they'll take a trope and run it right into the ground. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mikhul looks like he’s weighing risk and reward. Risk marrying Grangie, be childless and unhappy forever or go for it because green card.

Two years, tops. Then he'll have his green card and can flee. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I don't care what the test results are, Grangela. YOU'RE TOO OLD TO HAVE A BABY!

And it wasn't that the doctor couldn't find your non-existent egg because you can't see it on a freaking sonogram. She's twisting it for drama. I hate the way she treats Mykul. She knows she can't have a baby and acting like she can so Mykul will marry her is such a lie. Then getting mad at him for wanting kids over getting married to her, all in five minutes of telling him she may have cancer, he can't win.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mikhul looks like he’s weighing risk and reward. Risk marrying Grangie, be childless and unhappy forever or go for it because green card.

That's exactly what I was thinking....on one hand having a baby on the other hand the green card.....he has to make a decision.

• Love 6

As stupid as this storyline is...if she really loves Michael, she'd just let him go and be a father with another woman.  Instead of guilting him for being hesitant to marry a 54 year-old lady who OBVIOUSLY isn't going to have kids.

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My girlfriend and I are headed for a breakup. I just can't stand her constant criticism. Today she got mad at me because she was in a place where her cellphone reception was spotty and somehow that was my fault.

Sorry to hear this.  If it's new ,then something is stressing her.  If it's the says she always treats you then tell her to knock it off.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela, there is little future with this man. Let him find someone more suitable to love.

But that's what a loving and unselfish person would do...

• Love 8
Just now, kacesq said:

Grangela...what exactly do you offer Michael? He’s not allowed to be depressed st the idea of not having kids?

she makes everything about herself. 

She offers him of weathered bosom; 

of tired hair; 

of ashtray breath;

of febrile temperament

and most of all

of busted poon.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2