Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Whoever decided to call this "Happily Ever After" was a fool.    No one's been happy about anything on the entire season.   Maybe they should have called it something like "People who Hate Each Other" or "People You're Glad You Don't Live Next To". 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Seriously. I'm hating everyone on this show, except for Mykul's mama & aunt and Adrei's parents.

I'm partial to Jess's family. I think I'd like to hang out with them.  

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Which two can't stand each other?,    FatherLibby and Andrei or Libby and Andrei?

Libby and Andrei. They are (in the words of Debbie) DONE! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t care what anyone says. Assholeu’s vacant look in his eyes belie an empty brain.

I was thinking about it last week and I think Asulo is genuinely slow.  It's not cute anymore.

• Love 10

My girlfriend and I are headed for a breakup. I just can't stand her constant criticism. Today she got mad at me because she was in a place where her cellphone reception was spotty and somehow that was my fault.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Libby. Your stupid father and your stupid brother started it, the instant they got off the plane. I think Andrei should ask a couple of his big beefy friends over to just sit and loom menacingly. Maybe they'd shut up for five minutes. 

These two can't stand each other. 

For some reason, I think they're actually fine left on their own. LIbby's family is too involved and she has no discretion, can't keep parts of her marriage private. It's maddening.

100 ITA that her stupid brother and father taotally started it. They probably got themselves all riled up on the flight over and having to walk through airports. Terrible travelers.

• Love 7

I am here, but I am out of my element, my son HAS to watch Umbrella Academy on the 4k TV so I am relegated to  the upstairs tv where I have no place to put my wine! The struggle is real y'all.

I can't wait for the fights, they should all be happening tonight if we are lucky

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I am here, but I am out of my element, my son HAS to watch Umbrella Academy on the 4k TV so I am relegated to  the upstairs tv where I have no place to put my wine! The struggle is real y'all.

I can't wait for the fights, they should all be happening tonight if we are lucky

Binged UA.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

My girlfriend and I are headed for a breakup. I just can't stand her constant criticism. Today she got mad at me because she was in a place where her cellphone reception was spotty and somehow that was my fault.

Life’s too short, you need to be happy

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

So Andrei, was Liz's dream wedding supposed to be in Moldova or just nicer than your first one?

Elizabeth had a dream for a winter wedding with a carriage.  They had a simple wedding without all those things so they could marry sooner than later.  The idea being that Andrei could get his green card are work as soon as possible.  Well, we know how that turned out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

It goes downhill from there. Trust me. I know. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

For some reason, I think they're actually fine left on their own. LIbby's family is too involved and she has no discretion, can't keep parts of her marriage private. It's maddening.

100 ITA that her stupid brother and father taotally started it. They probably got themselves all riled up on the flight over and having to walk through airports. Terrible travelers.

Marriage rule number one: never blab about fights to family because it will bite you in the arse later

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Whoever decided to call this "Happily Ever After" was a fool.    No one's been happy about anything on the entire season.   Maybe they should have called it something like "People who Hate Each Other" or "People You're Glad You Don't Live Next To". 

People Who Need to Work on Themselves First

90-Day: Therapy Needed

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

It's so sad that Asuelu feels like he has to give his family money for him to be close to them. There are so many people on this tv show who need major therapy. Like pretty much everyone who appears on this show. Clearly Asuelu has a fucked up family dynamic and he really could use therapy. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I’m relegated upstairs with the iPad so I feel your pain. At least I get to snark in peace

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Did TLC set up this "store"? Shelves are bare.

I think it's a small store, and looks like a strip mall, so they may not have a huge stock of items.    Of course Asuelu probably bought all of their stock to take to Mommy. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

What a blow you’ve been delt!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Congrats! 

25 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello all. I made some delicious beef stew yesterday! And this week I found out that my first grandchild, due in December, is a boy.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm sorry, I think quarantine has been hard on everyone. I just saw on FB that friends of mine just now separated...they are married with a 4 year old. Covid has put a major strain on relationships. Hope it all works out for you and you are happy

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I feel your pain.  You need a wine roadie to hold your wine for you.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Is this from being quarantined/cabin fever? Whatever you need to do, take care of you. 

• Love 4