Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

That's attractive on a date: talk cats, then put your head back and pour the entire glass of alcohol down  your gullet, spilling some down the front of your clothes. Then go to a (practically) strange guy's hotel room...And here I was going to say I need some coaching in the art of flirtation and sexiness from a Brazilian. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I love Kalani’s dad.  He’s plain-spoken and truthful.  There is not one thing wrong with an older man telling a young one what time it is. 

I love that he’s threatening to have him deported!  That’s true love there!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I thought they met in Mexico, but I might be confusing them with another couple 

They met up in Mexico, but knew each other already through the interwebs.

• Love 3

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Wait, how did we just go from father in law advice to an ass whipping?   That was fast.  It must be an island thing.

FIL didn't want his daughter to be involved with a Samoan. Why doesn't he get all over her ass, too? It irritates me that he only lectures Ansuelu. He needs to sit down and adress them as a couple. When you're living in a multi-generational house like that, rules need to be set.

• Love 14

I can't figure out where Asualo is on the spectrum.  He seems to have to cognitive difficulties.

I don’t normally say give the guy a break when they blow off responsibilities, but with Asuelu, he seems truly incapable. Obvious from the start. Shame on his wife and her family for enabling it.  Her dad doesn’t get it.

• Love 7
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Asuelo is simple, but ms K knew what she was getting into. He’s not going to get an MBA anytime soon, but he seems nice

She's no prize, but I don't get what she saw in him. He's obviously simple. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Isn't Coltee financially responsible for her?  How is he not getting hammered for spousal support?  You can't bring someone in, sign up for K-1, and then quickly divorce them.  He's responsible for her.  I hope he's getting ass raped for support for her.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m still looking at dogs on Petfinder. It’s like a mash up of match.com, Married at First Sight and EBay.

I can't get another one - there's no one to take care of it if I have to go to a hospital and all the boarding places are closed.   Good luck!!

• Love 3

Isn't Coltee financially responsible for her?  How is he not getting hammered for spousal support?  You can't bring someone in, sign up for K-1, and then quickly divorce them.  He's responsible for her.  I hope he's getting ass raped for support for her.

Agreed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

She's no prize, but I don't get what she saw in him. He's obviously simple.

Vacation romance.  I have a friend that used to fall in love with someone she met on every vacation she took.  Once she was home, reality set it.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Wait, what?  Asuelo made it to college?  What institution was this?

The University of American Samoa. “Go Land Crabs!”

damn this iPad! You beat me @Auntie Anxiety

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Isn't Coltee financially responsible for her?  How is he not getting hammering for spousal support?  You can't bring someone in, sign up for K-1, and then quickly divorce them.  He's responsible for her.  I hope he's getting ass raped for support for her.

He withdrew with affidavit of support therefore relinquishing his responsibility before it was decided upon

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

I really want to like Larissa but moving to another country and ditching her kids for Coltee is really not a great choice. So, while I can appreciate her for entertainment value, I just can't

Exactly, if she really wanted her kids she would be saving her money instead of using it to get plastic surgery.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I can't get another one - there's no one to take care of it if I have to go to a hospital and all the boarding places are closed.   Good luck!!

I look but I probably won’t get another dog. 

• Love 3

My understanding is that it’s limited to just if the foreign spouse tries to get welfare or public aid, and it’s pretty loosely enforced on top of that.

Also, if Larissa is here in the US legally and has the right to work, she’s getting paid by TLC now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Asuelo is simple, but ms K knew what she was getting into. He’s not going to get an MBA anytime soon, but he seems nice

8 minutes ago, kendi said:

FIL didn't want his daughter to be involved with a Samoan. Why doesn't he get all over her ass, too? It irritates me that he only lectures Ansuelu. He needs to sit down and adress them as a couple. When you're living in a multi-generational house like that, rules need to be set.

Yup to you both. 

“That girl (Kalani) was grown, she picked him (Asuelo).”

and 

“America isn’t like the movies.” (To Asuelo)- both quotes from my Mom

Seems to me Kalani never did much to be self supporting and now her Dad’s pissed she’s got two babies and he’s footing the bill. Daddy acknowledge you are an enabler. Seems his other daughter was able to grow up and leave the nest, Kalani may have just been the lazy one and they played into that for a need to control, or “feel needed.”  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Bye gurl, go look after your children! A grown woman shouldn’t be begging her daddy for money

THIS. You have your parents caring for your kid and yet are asking for money. GO HOME Larissa!

• Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I look but I probably won’t get another dog. 

Funny I do the same thing and feel the same way.  

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Can't stand the dopey Asuelo. 

I missed the little detail til now that Asleepo is 7 years younger than her. Might as well be 17... Larissa, go home to your daughter and patch things up with your son. Stop expecting men (like Colt and your father) to pay your way, you're in your mid-30s for cryin' out loud. And where is the money for all these cosmetic procedures coming from? How does she get around Vegas--a car I assume, and who's paying? I feel like there's something we aren't being told...and yet with that terrible temper, and irresponsibility, sometimes you want them to stay away; we've got one in our extended family.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Wow, this Andrei has the balls of a lion.  How dare he expect her Dad to pay for a big wedding in Moldova which is basically for his family.  What a nut.

He’s gone from grunting about being the man of the house to letting daddy pay for everything. It’s all so bizarre 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8