Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Asuelo’s mother and sister are terrible people, but please let Tammy loose on Angela one good time. 

Sadly, Tammy threatens, but someone always holds her back from every connecting.   Everyone on this show could win against her in a fight. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Was the surgery to be healthier or to be sexy for any guy other than her husband? I think it's the latter.

fixed it

still not sexy but definitely TRASH

• Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy shit ….stay safe. We. Can actually see the smoke in Toronto.

I'm in Alberta. We get a lot of the smoke and there is a big fire in Canmore. My cousin's daughter was supposed to go to Kamloops yesterday.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie’s breast bearing scene is totally scripted. TLC, if I wanted Jerry Springer, I’d be WATCHING Jerry Springer.

Grangela is actually egotistical (and deluded enough) that she really wants to show off her boobs, she was looking for an excuse to expose them.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
19 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Trish is WRONG, her son is a shit head who went to Ukraine to find a woman he could manipulate.

18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Trish probably wants a dim, dowdy wife for her son. Someone who will keep her pappy happy and be the wife she wants her to be. Get out of her son's life.

giphy.gif

• Love 7

EEEEWWW!!! I just saw that gaping hole in the side of Grangie’s mouth where teeth should reside. OMG! In the words of RHOA’s Sheree, “If you’re so rich, you need to get your mfckn teeth fixed!” 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Imagine if one of the guys whipped out their Johnson on the show?

Don't give the producers any ideas.    

So Tiffany got weight loss surgery?    This must have been a while ago, because there's no way they filmed, edited, and put this s$*% show on TV in anything less than a month or two.  Apparently in June.  (June date is from other posters who apparently keep up more than I do.  Thanks to them).   No matter how much weigh she loses, like Angela she's still going to be ugly on the inside. 

That clip showing Charlie smirking at Andrei could be promising.   Andrei's not drunk, and was a bouncer.    I don't think the on set security could get between the two men in time to stop Charlie from getting his fanny kicked.   At least I hope security will be very slow getting Andrei off of Charlie.   Tammy could beat Charlie up, but he's the only one.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5