Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, TazDevil said:

Right?  You take one look at Cousin-Uncle Beau and you know he's stealing any shit that you leave sitting around that's worth anything.

If it was pawned, there would be a record at the pawn shop.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

She’s patiently waiting for Nuttie to return home so she can stroke her hair. Nuttie is just as fucked up as Mike, just in a different way.

Natalie is garden variety crazy. Mike, on the other hand, is a cruel, manipulative, gaslighting, emotionally abusive prick. I don't care how crazy Natalie is. She does not deserve the pasting she's getting. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

BC is burning. People are being encouraged to not visit the Okanagan area. The residents have no where to go if they are evacuated. Also a big fire in Canmore here.

Sucks about 3 days without power.

Stay safe!! 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Trish is WRONG, her son is a shit head who went to Ukraine to find a woman he could manipulate.

I have no problem believing Uncle Beau took that jewelry. How dare Natalie say bad things about Beau? Isn't he a felon for sexual assault and many other charges? Not helping your case there, Trish.

What is Trish's relation  to Cousin/Uncle Beau?    Is he a grandson, step grandson?

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I think she totally called Nutalie a hooker, and probably worse.  

Nutalie should have run with it and said, yeah, I'm a dirty hooker and I can sell my ass for a lot more than you ever could, you tired dried up old Punkasaurus.  

No, No, No - never admit anything, the others will feel justified in their opinion, and Natalie will look very bad insulting an older ugly woman.   She's better to rise above it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Mike would have found a younger women if that was so. Not one with 3 ex husbands.  

Mike thinks that he's damaged goods, since his first wife left him for a woman.  And the godparents we never saw probably goaded both him and Natalie into dating one another, if their how-we-met story is true.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike's hairdresser isn't hot enough for him. He "deserves" a hot blond. He's a "nice guy". He will call a woman who refuses to give him her number a fat ugly bitch, count on it. 

He's the type of dude who thinks him just existing in the house is enough to keep the relationship going.  No dates planned, no talking out issues, no help with chores, no compliments.  Some lucky woman is going to do all the emotional lifting in that double-wide and will feel totally alone to boot.  What a catch.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

What is Trish's relation  to Cousin/Uncle Beau?    Is he a grandson, step grandson?

I think he's on other side of the family? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

If it was pawned, there would be a record at the pawn shop.

There should be, but there are ways around that. There are some unscrupulous people out there. He could also sell them for their gold. I've sold my jewelry at small shops for years. Some ask for IDs and ask me to fill out paperwork, others just give me the cash. It depends on where he went. 

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany we all know you were banging the cameraman. 

Compare and contrast Ronald's mother's heartfelt expression of love, with Tiffany's mother's parroting of Tiffany's list of perpetual grievance? Sheesh. 

I want to see the cameraman. Hope he's hot. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, poor Angela. She's a delicate fucking flower. 

Her grandchildren aren't there as props for her supposed sensitive, loving side.  As usual and without fail, the next scene is her becoming violent and angry.  Then, we'll get the wild-&-crazy flashing her breasts.

Jovi will not be throwing beads for the first time in his life.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6