Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Should I or shouldn't I? I'm suffering from a lack of snark. 

We are your people. Join us. Join us. Join us. 

13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Long weekend in Canada and I spent the whole day cleaning the balcony so hubby and I plan to drink too much wine and listen the records. Enjoy everyone! I will see you lovelies next week.

Sounds perfect. Have a lovely evening. We'll miss you!

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Just had my stomach stapled and a double lung transplant today. How long before I can smoke and eat pizza?

Get on the horn and order yourself up a double cheese with pepperoni. See if they'll stop and get you a pack of Kools. No point in coddling yourself, you have to get back on the horse sometime. 

Hello my darlings! I hope you are all having a great week and are well rested and snark ready!

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Waiting for the new show to come on while the scenes of Asshole-u from the last episode are playing, these people are all so annoying. I am a broken record but I will say again that if it weren't for this chat I would skip this season.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Waiting for the new show to come on while the scenes of Asshole-u from the last episode are playing, these people are all so annoying. I am a broken record but I will say again that if it weren't for this chat I would skip this season.

The back-to-back-to-back-to-back seasons are burning me out of this show, but the chat keeps me interested!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Just had my stomach stapled and a double lung transplant today. How long before I can smoke and eat pizza?

Lol ok I need to slow down on the wine as when I first read that I thought you were serious and was worried 😂 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we are glad you're here! 

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Gee...will Angela wake up? The suspense is killing me....

They did the same thing with Larissa 🙄 they have to try to wring any bit of drama they can.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Grangie is a dead ringer for one of those 650 lb. tunas that the Wicked Tuna fisherman have flapping around on their boat decks after being grappled out of the ocean.

Grangie, too bad that it hurts. You wanted this.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Grangie is a dead ringer for one of those 650 lb. tunas that the Wicked Tuna fisherman have flapping around on their boat decks after being grappled out of the ocean.

Grangie, too bad that it hurts. You wanted this.

I have no sympathy for Grangie, hope it hurts like hell

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Her first words will be where are my damn cigarettes bitches

I always said that my first words after giving birth would be "may I have a large glass of red wine and a cigarette please?". I had a Cesaerean with general anesthetic so I had no voice when I woke up but I still managed to croak it out. Didn't get either one, but hey.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Sorry - did she have both the stomach surgery and boobs? My friend had gastric bypass and was in the hospital for 3-4 days so she could walk the halls, get all the gas out of her insides, etc. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I always said that my first words after giving birth would be "may I have a large glass of red wine and a cigarette please?". I had a Cesaerean with general anesthetic so I had no voice when I woke up but I still managed to croak it out. Didn't get either one, but hey.

That's what I like - A girl with a plan!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4