Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A number of episodes ago, I referred to Andrew as hitting the trifecta: douchebag, dick and tool. I now qualify to be Stephanie's oracle. 

He is outpacing Eric and Leida and that is saying something!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Someone who will appreciate is bohemian ways. A knight in rotten armour.

I admit I do go to alot of pop conventions in and around the greater Toronto area.  There are alot of nice guys but those incels (and they stick out) give the nice guys a bad name

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

After being in a detention jail in Mexico and spending two weeks in quarantine in rioting Serbia it’s no wonder why Amira had a panic attack. But that’s ok Andrew keep shoving that food in your face and feeling like you’re the victim.

• Love 17

Yara's really got a 70's Country Singer thing going on here. I'd imagine her album would have titles like "Jovi's at the Strip Club Again", "Pregnant Too Soon", "Mail Order Bride Blues", "Mind Your Biz MIL", and "He's Leavin Again."

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I am thinking that Andrew AND his mom had this PLAN that Amira was going to fly to America and immediately get pregnant.  Mom wants grandbabies NOW.  That's why she's pissed.  We saw how angry Andrew got when Amira was trying to retain control of her own uterus.

Wasn’t the sister ready to hatch? Or am I confusing my shows?

• Useful 4
10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Andrew is very aware of the cameras and making a ploy to all of Colt 2.0’s thirsty women. 

Acting all reasonable and gentle. Hah! We see the real you, Andy!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I admit I do go to alot of pop conventions in and around the greater Toronto area.  There are alot of nice guys but those incels (and they stick out) give the nice guys a bad name

Very true. I have friends in that crowd and they are amazing partners. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

GOOD: I have a special GIFt for @Pepper Mostly, featuring her FFFavorite word

(blushing) I'm honored! Did I miss it? 

6 minutes ago, Zombness said:

He can go with Big Ed and keep him company.

Those two deserve each other. Both grubby, greasy, and utterly repellent. 

• Love 8