Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Now Adam's  Andrew's mother is going to prove what a huge A$$-she is....son learned from the best!

Edited by TMI
messed up
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

Andrew's mom is awful. How she doesn't see her son is a complete ass is beyond me.

I guess you will see her panic attack because it was filmed you dumb bitch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Producer: Nuttie, why so hesitant?

Nuttie: You mean about marrying a man who doesn’t give a shit if I come or go?

And remind her again that her mom can't be there.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Trackdawg is in the house!

giphy.gif

So bad news...and good news...and good news:

BAD:

I've had to partially dismantle my Magical Mythical Movie Makin' Machine, the Great Giggling GiFfin' Gear:

20210220_035534_E.jpg

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TMI said:

Now Adam's mother is going to prove what a huge A$$-she is....son learned from the best!

I saw Andrew and his mom and sister on the sneak preview on Friday and my head about exploded from all the bullshit that was being spewed...

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

So bad news...and good news...and good news:

BAD:

I've had to partially my Magical Mythical Movie Makin' Machine, the Great Giggling GiFfin' Gear:

20210220_035534_E.jpg

Quite the set up there, we need more Zied btw

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Can they fill 2 hours? I was thinking it's one hour of show and 1 hour of part one of tell all.

My guide says “First Comes Love” S 8. Ep. 17.    8 to 10.02 p.m.    Long Island, N.Y.  Nothing out of ordinary.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have a bunch of stuff I was saving in the freezer for Easter, stuff my dad loved. We didn’t do a dinner this year since he just passed but can’t bare to eat the stuff yet....I think I’ll have a glass of wine.

Hugs, my friend. 

• Love 13

I have a bunch of stuff I was saving in the freezer for Easter, stuff my dad loved. We didn’t do a dinner this year since he just passed but can’t bare to eat the stuff yet....I think I’ll have a glass of wine.

I’m so sorry. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 11

Sorry for your loss 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Andrew's mom is awful. How she doesn't see her son is a complete ass is beyond me.

I guess you will see her panic attack because it was filmed you dumb bitch.

She is such an asshole, mommy coddled him his whole life. I can see why he is an incel

• Love 15
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Hugs.  Holidays are never the same after a parent is gone.  Almost 7 years since my Mom passed, and Easter was the last holiday we got to be together.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It seems as if Andrew somehow left out the part about him being an aggressive asshole to Amira when he told the story to his mother. It gives him victimhood cred.

Andrew is very aware of the cameras and making a ploy to all of Colt 2.0’s thirsty women. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16

I’m sorry. Condolences and purrs from the Mindthinkr kitties. Enjoy that glass of wine. We hope we help you relax if only for a hour or two. The stuff will save in the freezer until another time when you think you can handle it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

I love those Progressive ads. That’s how I sound getting into a chair.

Oh my gosh.....my son and will text back and forth: No cussin', no fussin', no backtalking!!!!  Lol!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So sorry!!

• Love 9

Andrew:  Well Mom, it's because I was a complete asshole to her and threw down an ultimatum via text.

Own your shit Andrew.

I hope Mom and Sister watch the show and are on the Tell All and are asked about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14