Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I would love to see a subplot where they give Uncle Beau a makeover, and he comes back with new wardrobe, new teeth, good haircut, driving a Range Rover with a hot AMERICAN woman on his arm in a stable, sane, relationship, and rub it in Mike's big fat face.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10

There’s the old puzzler about going to the barbershop with more than 1 barber and always choosing the barber with the worst haircut, because you know he didn’t cut his own hair. 

Makes you wonder who was cutting Floyd the Barber's hair on "The Andy Griffith Show."

• LOL 5
42 minutes ago, Gobi said:

So, are there a lot of hula hoops lying around in Belize, or did Steph bring them?

Can you imagine TSA going through her bags and finding all the hoops? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

On Jan 14th there were 8 million shots done. Today there are almost 54 million done. That is 46 million in a month. I think the number will be much higher in the next 30 days with Johnson and Johnson coming out around March 1st

Half of my state don’t want the jab, so quicker for me 

• Love 2

The woman on the phone with the little boy is the child's stepmother, I think.      They did say the little boy lives with his stepmother, and his father.   

Why didn't some of the men offer to help move the furniture, and other stuff from the storage, so the woman can just loan them a truck, or drive it, and the men can do the heavy lifting (literally heavy lifting), and Zied won't be alone with her?   It was damn rude of him to ignore the woman's offer of help.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Tarik why don't you send him some money for orange juice? Jeez. Stop assuming they have everything we have in America! 

Because sending money to the father of her son is considered to be insulting, like the father is not doing his job. It's cultural. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

There is no way in hell I’d let a woman with that hairstyle anywhere near my hair! You’re brave Michael. 

I think there are a lot like her.   I never know what color my stylist with be wearing, and I think she has done a similar style a few times.  Plus she is fully sleeved in vibrant colors.   I myself am not into tats, but she is young and looks very good if you are into all that.  She also does great hair and waxes my brows. 

Natalie needs to go to the same hairdresser that Mike goes to;  she might get some insight into him.

6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

OMG!!!  I totally forgot that Sister Wives is starting again tonight!  I can feel my fangs sharpening as we speak.  There are few people on this planet that I loathe more than Kody Brown.  

Robyn Brown?  I hate her as much as him.  I am not sure I can stay awake for the live chat.  I've been keeping up a little with them recently on the youtube video that not a crystal ball puts out.  Never can recall her name.

they should have stayed in Las Vegas as this move to Flagstaff has not improved their lot or their dispositions.  And I don't care for the adult children that are on the show. 

• Love 5

Rebecca wants Zied to move all the shit into the apartment but she's already jelly about some "family member"who offers to help with the shit work??

She's a nutjob. Rebecca, that is.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What happened to Unexpected? It’s one of my favorite train wrecks. Although I must say that I happened upon Married at First Sight Australia and I kinda fell in love with it.

I gave up on Unexpected a few weeks ago. I just couldn't. 

Where's Marriage at First Sight Australia streaming? I am intrigued. I quit the US version a few seasons in but I feel that I am ready to love again!

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wish I could skip Tarik and Hazel.

Their segments give me a chance to catch up. 

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Hazel's son lived with his father - that's why Dean so rudely judged her to be an irresponsible mother.  Who is the woman on the phone?  Minty?

I think that's Hazel's sister. 

• Love 6

My guess is Mike was done with Natalie once she told him she could not say she loved him.  Mike just shot down.  It was over for him.  When Natalie called him from ou5 of nowhere it was because she had be3n approved for her Visa.  I don’t recall her apologies.  I think he just didn’t stop her from coming to the US.  I don’t recall them having a discussion about how Natalie hurt Michael. This relationship cannot be fixed and Michael knows it.  Not giving her back the ring speaks millions.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I gave up on Unexpected a few weeks ago. I just couldn't. 

Where's Marriage at First Sight Australia streaming? I am intrigued. I quit the US version a few seasons in but I feel that I am ready to love again!

Their segments give me a chance to catch up. 

I think that's Hazel's sister. 

I saw it on Lifetime, not streaming. Just a weekly show, on Thursday nights, I think.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

they should have stayed in Las Vegas as this move to Flagstaff has not improved their lot or their dispositions.  And I don't care for the adult children that are on the show. 

There must be a discount on the hospital bill for using the letter "y" in place of vowels on kids' names. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have always been so positive with my sons about who they married, where they are living, what they are doing. They have their own lives and all I ever want is for them to be happy. These parents are so selfish.

I adore my DIL, watching my son and her make their way in life makes me smile, a lot.  

• Love 10