Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Jovi needs to nut up and take Yara's side for once. He is in New Orleans once every month or so  so who cares where he lives. Don't tell me that any of these people care where he lives.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Mike gets a lot of haircuts.  He should just marry the hair cutter.  I think she liked him.

She's appeared twice now, but we have yet to see the close friends who asked both Mike and Natalie to baptize their child.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Give them a break, they were just kidding.  And why didn’t Jara at least volunteer to help MIL? She’s so rude and so full of herself.  

I can't tell if you are serious so I will go with not. She isn't helping because she is tired and pregnant and doesn't want to help set up for a party she knows nothing about and doesn't want anyway.

And who jokes about their son's fiance stealing their shit?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

He know she hates alcohol and he says let’s get drunk tonight.  He is purposely trying to annoy her.  

Wait, Mike does not want to see a counsler to help with their communication but is not willing to give her the ring because of their communication problems?

I do not fault Natalie for talking about the ring, weddings, future, Mike is toying with her future, I would be pissed and go back to the Ukraine, that relationship is not going to be a happy one for either of them.

• Love 13

So I don’t like Natalie, but c’mon! If Mike is done, she should say so and book a flight back home for Natalie. He was done before the season started. This is getting old. Shit or get off the pot. But cool it with this moping.

• Love 13