Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

I’m getting second dose of Moderna on Tuesday. 😬 I’m scared of the side effects but more scared of COVID.

While I’m not enjoying the side effects, they just aren’t that bad, IMO.  My arm is swollen, sore, red, extremely itchy,  and a bit warm.  I have a headache and a low grade temperature.  If that’s the worst of it, I’m happy.

Edited by CraftyHazel
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Coltee Gal said:

I’m getting second dose of Moderna on Tuesday. 😬 I’m scared of the side effects but more scared of COVID.

Side effects probably suck, but yeah, not worse than a case of Covid. I know 3 people who have died since the start of the year. It’s scary.

• Love 1

"I'm going to do everything I can to figure out a solution. Well, everything that doesn't involve a straightforward call to INS to find out what my legal options are". 

Andrew's idea of problem solving is to find the most difficult, unwieldy and impractical way possible. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Uh... Not that I want Andrew and Amira to be together but has Andrew even gone down to see if he can extend the visa due to covid?!

Just a wild thought.

Chucklehead couldn’t even go down to the front desk to ask for a translator, so I’m going to think no. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Side effects probably suck, but yeah, not worse than a case of Covid. I know 3 people who have died since the start of the year. It’s scary.

I have A 33 year old friend who has been sick off and on since march, clotting and heart issues. She had no health issues before

4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Day Care Boy actually stayed in Mexico for two weeks? Poor thing, suffered thru two weeks of sun and sand.

I am not surprised.  If he paid for it, he probably can't get a refund so he may as well stay.  If TLC is paying,  well, why not?

He is so boring.   I have no interest in them or Tariq and Hazel.

I don't think they showed Julia and Brandon in the sneak peak so I wonder if we will be graced with their presence,.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Check out the Ford Museum in Deeborn. I wish covid was over and the boarders open up. I want to go again.

When I was 11 we went to visit a neighbors that moved to Lathrup Village, We went to the Ford Museum and some other things...it was about a hundred years ago, lol. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

"After two weeks alone in Mexico, knowing that my fiancee was detained at the border and returned to France, I expected to be sharing my bed in the United States with her."

Andrew

This guy! He is such a fucking idiot!

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I hope you are not including my dumpling in that group?

NEVER. 

Hoo boy, here comes the completely cringeworthy dinner with Jethro and Elly May. How long into dinner until they accuse him of being a terrorist? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Sister Wives Robyn has aged horribly since marrying Kody. I still remember when she was the hot wife lol.

They are so dysfunctional i dont know why they are even trying to sell their lifestyle and why tlc keeps paying them and putting them on tv. It's pointless - like Twitney.

• Love 8