Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Gosh, it feels like forever. I hope you all enjoyed the Super Bowl!

actually we did. 

Howdy,  I will just be following the chat for a bit as we are finishing up a delicious dinner of leg of lamb and wild rice.  Starting dessert now--simple vanilla bean ice cream and a package of Milano mint chocolate cookies.

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!! love to my 90 day peeps

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but Mike? Is an asshole. Straight up mean, shitty, crap person. He's being so cruel to her and he's reveling in it. I hate him. 

Yup, he's a typical Olympic Peninsula redneck gaslighter. . . spent my life dealing with them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but Mike? Is an asshole. Straight up mean, shitty, crap person. He's being so cruel to her and he's reveling in it. I hate him. 

Exactly! It's like he's trying to punish her and give her revenge.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I want to smack the smirk of his big red sweaty face. If he goes to a therapist he can't gaslight Natalie is what he means. 

Pepper, you never fail to slay with description.

Marriage therapists are the best gaslighters out there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, TazDevil said:

Does Jovi not have a car or a driver's license?  They're always in a Uber to whereever they're going.  I thought his parents house was pretty far outside of New Orleans.

It’s the drinking. 30 days work then 30 days trashed. So she gets 0 days sober Jovi. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Does Jovi not have a car or a driver's license?  They're always in a Uber to whereever they're going.  I thought his parents house was pretty far outside of New Orleans.

Its because he's always drunk. He probably has a number of DUI's and a suspended license.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7