Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Her skin isn't all that great for someone who runs a med spa.

I think her face is crooked from cosmetic procedures.  Her right nostril and right upper lip are off.

I realize that I am critical and looking too hard and because she emphasized how good she looks for her age.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My sister told me I could only spend $25 on gifts for her, my brother in law, and my furry nephew. I'm still looking for a job and it's been tough with a bad economy and Covid.

In my gift from them, she got the usual Taz and Grinch ornaments. 

One of my gifts was a pair of earrings she ordered for herself and didn't like, so maybe I might like them.

She also returned two of the gift cards I gave her last year saying she didn't use them at all. Uh, keep them. You can give me the same gift card but not tell me.

She also enclosed a gift card so I can get a takeout meal for my upcoming birthday later this week. I don't feel like takeout so it won't happen this week. 

And then she enclosed two cheques - one apparently to pay for the new tires for my car and another to spend as I wish - i.e. put it toward food and such.

I spent most of the day crying, feeling it very hurtful. I know some is the Covid isolation. But, just get me a perfume rollerball and treat me like a normal person instead of what I felt was a failure. She hasn't called, I haven't called her.

Wow. I understand. Hugs hon ...BIG hugs. 😟

• Love 7
Just now, charmed1 said:

If you’re not in an emotionally abusive relationship with your cat, is it really a relationship? As I sit here with cold feet because mine pushed me out of the way to sit in front of the space heater.

I love cats, they’re my people. Unfortunately husband is allergic 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a decent one, as good as one can be in the covid word. For anyone wondering, my friend who quarantined in Aruba for 2 weeks had no problem getting into the USA last week. However, the day after he got here they closed the border to anyone with a UK passport. He made it in to the country by hours

Glad he made it! 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m kinda liking this cougar. It’s so rare to see an older woman on tv who chose not to have children. And at least we don’t have to hear about her kids being the most important things in her life. That’s what cats and Maseratis are for.

And not looking for a guy to be an instant daddy to her kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Betty is wearing her an ensemble from her Sue Ann Nivens Collection today.

Betty enters, talking. Does she ever shut up? 

Just now, magemaud said:

My daughter in Maryland mailed her sister’s Christmas gift to her home in Boston. Current tracking shows the package is currently in Tampa...

I ordered something from Macy's to ship to me in Salem, MA. Checked the tracking, it went from Tulsa to Los Angeles. Then it arrived on my doorstep the next day. There is definitely something up with USPS tracking. Another thing I ordered showed as delivered. To some lucky person in Flanders, NJ. Shopping online was an adventure for sure!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Green Acres is the place to be. 
Farm livin' is the life for me. 
Land spreadin' out so far and wide 
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.

I need the night life and the pollution. I’m an inner city girl stuck in the burbs

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I spent most of the day crying, feeling it very hurtful.

First, happy early birthday! 🎂🎉  Sounds like her heart was in the right place, but I understand.  There’s no failure, just a really terrible year.  Give yourself some grace and lots of extra care!

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Betty enters, talking. Does she ever shut up? 

I ordered something from Macy's to ship to me in Salem, MA. Checked the tracking, it went from Tulsa to Los Angeles. Then it arrived on my doorstep the next day. There is definitely something up with USPS tracking. Another thing I ordered showed as delivered. To some lucky person in Flanders, NJ. Shopping online was an adventure for sure!

An eyeliner I ordered in early December at the Bay is still vacationing in Calgary.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My sister told me I could only spend $25 on gifts for her, my brother in law, and my furry nephew. I'm still looking for a job and it's been tough with a bad economy and Covid.

In my gift from them, she got the usual Taz and Grinch ornaments. 

One of my gifts was a pair of earrings she ordered for herself and didn't like, so maybe I might like them.

She also returned two of the gift cards I gave her last year saying she didn't use them at all. Uh, keep them. You can give me the same gift card but not tell me.

She also enclosed a gift card so I can get a takeout meal for my upcoming birthday later this week. I don't feel like takeout so it won't happen this week. 

And then she enclosed two cheques - one apparently to pay for the new tires for my car and another to spend as I wish - i.e. put it toward food and such.

I spent most of the day crying, feeling it very hurtful. I know some is the Covid isolation. But, just get me a perfume rollerball and treat me like a normal person instead of what I felt was a failure. She hasn't called, I haven't called her.

I’m so sorry.  Don’t let someone like that get you down.  ❤️

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My ex husband just texted me that he thinks Natalie is cute. I swear some men just see blonde hair and don't look much further. 🙄😂

Well tell him when Natalie and Mike don't work out he may have his opportunity...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

These people are sadistic. They're enjoying her displeasure at meeting the animals and seeing  the farm.

Also, the new lady cougar reminds me of Lori Laughlin a little bit. Pre-scandal, of course.

Edited by Bees52
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I think her face is crooked from cosmetic procedures.  Her right nostril and right upper lip are off.

I realize that I am critical and looking too hard and because she emphasized how good she looks for her age.

I saw a video of her on our local news channel from 2 years ago and her face looked better so I think you are right she had some bad procedures. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

at he thinks Natalie is cute. I swear some men just see blonde

Mrs. Floatingbison is platinum blonde.  When I want to bug her I call her  Billy Idol and sing in the midnight hour, she cried more more more , with a a rebel yell, she cried more more more

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

City girl here. Through and Through. And I don't like camping either.

I actually like camping and having been in the Marines I definitely can rough it. I kind of feel like, been there, done that though. I like lots of life and action. I like visiting he country and could spent small periods of time there, i just could not live there

• Love 10