Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Twopper said:

Thanks, I wasn't sure I would be missed.     

We just recently found out that we will be first-time grandparents in June.  I am so excited, but forbidden from telling anyone so I thought maybe I could share it with my snarky friends.

CONGRATS!! And you are missed. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lucky! 😆 Boyfriend's mother calls every morning at 7, even on weekends. She accidentally hit a little kid on a bike (they weren't hurt) so that scared her off driving for a bit so at least I am safe from her drop ins for now where she uses his key and comes right in without knocking. OY VEY!

You win the prize. A framed picture of Zied, some gumbo and a batch of Uncle Bo’s moonshine

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

There’s a bottle of hot sauce and a container of seasoning right in front of you, bitch 

I thought you were directing this at me at first and I was all like, "Where?!" 

Just now, kacesq said:

Pardon me for being crude and/or rude but is there something wrong with the 1000 lbs sisters other than the weight? Their eyes look weird.

I hate armchair diagnosing but there seems to be something else going on there. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Pardon me for being crude and/or rude but is there something wrong with the 1000 lbs sisters other than the weight? Their eyes look weird.

I am glad I am not the only one that noticed that.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I had COVID back in June and even though my case was not considered serious (ie, I wasn't in ICU on a ventilator), it sent me into cardiac arrest and later stopped my digestive system and I had to have surgery to remove necrotized tissue in my intestines. I'm what they're calling a "long hauler." My son has Hodgkins Lymphoma. We basically have him in a padded room. 

You poor thing. I'm so glad you are still able to snark!

I'm sorry about your son.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think Kroger is a mid-Atlantic grocery chain. It used to be pretty decent, at least the one here, but now shopping there is a baffling experience.

They also own  a bunch of others, like King Soopers out West.    The nearest Kroger me is about 3 hours away, and I was tempted to go there when I lived closer. 

Do any of these couples look like a good match?    Not to me.  

• Love 3

Ah right mah BabyLoves. I just got text to pick my order at Home Depot. I'm building TrackKitty a custom raised planter bed for Christmas and at this rate, it's gonna go right down to the wire!

But maybe, if I have parts left over, I can make you a...

giphy.gif

Hap/ry ChristKwanzukkah to all! #StaySafe! And don't forget:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not in the demographic, but does a celebrity endorsement for a perfume make you want to buy it?

And I guess the dress Gaga is wearing is a Valentino, but I think it looks like she’s wrapped up in a red duvet cover

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I'm a "My 600 Pound Life" veteran. But the sisters are a bridge too far. They utterly repel me. There is definitely something "off", to put it kindly.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

They have a lot of health problems.   The bigger one is legally blind, or close to it.    

So bunny boiler Natalie's next target is to get rid of the cat?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Don't feel too bad for me. I have my own place so I can always come home when I get tired of it. Also my boyfriend is very hot, I guess his mother is one of the sacrifices I have to make for so mach sexy. 😂

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I will take Zied and the gumbo, I guess I will take the moonshine as well

I met a lovely family in France. He brought us some homemade  brew to try. His son grabbed my arm under the table and shook his head no. I tried it to be polite and I swear I could not see for 10 to 15 seconds.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Don't feel too bad for me. I have my own place so I can always come home when I get tired of it. Also my boyfriend is very hot, I guess his mother is one of the sacrifices I have to make for so mach sexy. 😂

Lucky you!

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm a "My 600 Pound Life" veteran. But the sisters are a bridge too far. They utterly repel me. There is definitely something "off", to put it kindly. 

I'm right with you and have chatted with you in the 600 Pound live chat but I only made it through the first episode of the sisters

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Incase anyone is wondering :

discovery+ will be competitively priced to complement your favorite streaming services. Plans will start at $4.99 per month, with an ad-free version available for $6.99 per month.

All right! I'm saving $4.99 per month!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

Especially since the building LOOKS like it would be the air and space museum and there are maps.

At this point I would even welcome tourists, at least I would be around people again. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

discovery+ will be competitively priced to complement your favorite streaming services. Plans will start at $4.99 per month, with an ad-free version available for $6.99 per month.

Discovery+ can stuff it down Grangela's bosom. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This is very enlightening. I did not know that rednecks existed in the Pacific Northwest.

They exist everywhere.   Note Family Asuelu's relatives are a bunch of rednecks, and they're from way out in the Pacific.

I love the preview for next week when the city girl meets the pig, and has a meltdown.     So Andrew is devastated, maybe I'll watch next week.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Lucky you!

I have been with him 12 years and I still have to pinch myself because he is so good looking. But anyway, his parents are a big reason why I don't push for marriage. I am under the delusion that when my daughter grows up I will find a proper husband (by then the men my age will only want 30 year olds with my luck).

• Useful 1
  • Love 6