Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My sons were baptised, my atheist husband shrugged his shoulders. Ironically I’m now agnostic, but I believed the baby goes to hell BS

My parents wanted me to wait and decide on my own.  Grandpa intervened with McDonalds. McDonalds won but also atheist/lazy agnostic now.

• Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Bini and Ari are a vacation fling gone badly.

Seriously. I want to grab these people by the shoulders, shake them, and say, leave the vacation nookie on vacation. Do NOT try to shoehorn it into a relationship, I don’t care how much you’re being paid by a show. But then, we wouldn’t be entertained and I wouldn’t be talking to you fine people. Quandary. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It’s killing me having so much to say! Next week at this time hopefully I’ll be recovering from a reverse total shoulder replacement. 

I had the exact same thing.  I was in the hospital 1 night.  I couldn’t sleep in the hospital so I was shopping on my phone.  Even in the sling, my fingers were fine.  Good Luck.🍀 

• Love 5

Ari’s mother is such a hypocrite.   She is Christian and her family wanted Ari baptized.    Why is Bini’s family wrong...especially since they are living in Ethiopia.   And then there is Ari...”use the H word and I’m leaving”.   

• Love 9

I can’t watch this anymore. The stupidity along with racial and cultural micro aggressions is just too much. I can’t. I just don’t know why anyone would move to another country and expect it to be like the country they left. Brittany needs to leave Yazan alone. Bini needs to get a lawyer to advise him of and protect his parental rights. This bitch just threatened to take away this man’s child like he’s a non motherfuckin factor. GTFOH. 

• Love 14

Re: the Plath family and how the kids knew how to dress skanky, etc when they were supposedly "protected" from media/electronics/etc/ 

My BFF grew up that way. She and her 5 siblings grew up in a one room cabin her dad built them. No electricity, no running water. No video games, movies, radio, etc. They were all born at home so they had no social security numbers or birth certificates. (Legally they didn't exist.) She grew up and became a stripper and a sugar baby. It happens. Even though she technically didn't have access to TV and stuff, they were VERY creative. Whenever I'd come to visit I'd smuggle them all magazines, pictures, footage from my video camera (that we'd watch on the camcorder, etc.) 

• Love 5

OMG how much makeup is that one Plath daughter wearing? 

She appears to have very bad skin and wears a lot of heavy foundation to cover it up, which is probably making it worse. But yeah, she's Tammy Faye all the way.

• Love 10

So the Mexican authorities say that since Kenny and Armando can't produce offspring, they can't marry.   They just need to grease the right palm, and I bet that license will be available. 

So does that mean that two different sex people want to marry, and the woman is post menopausal, so they can't have children, they can't marry either?    Same logic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Ari is going to take the baby and leave one day. Bini will lose another child.

This sucks

Yup. I just want to punch Ari in the face. She knows what happened with Bini’s first child and she DGAF. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So the Mexican authorities say that since Kenny and Armando can't produce offspring, they can't marry.   They just need to grease the right palm, and I bet that license will be available. 

So does that mean that two different sex people want to marry, and the woman is post menopausal, so they can't have children, they can't marry either?    Same logic.

I was in Puerto Vallarta a couple years ago and was told by locals that the state/province/county immediately north of PV is liberal and that many gay couples live there openly.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The Good Doctor looks like he’s ready to pull the plug on this relationship, financially at least.

He'll try, but Mother Ari will nag him into continuing to support them. Well, Ari, anyway. None of them give a shit about Bini. 

6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My sons were baptised, my atheist husband shrugged his shoulders. Ironically I’m now agnostic, but I believed the baby goes to hell BS

I'm an atheist, my son's not baptized. I'm not baptized either so if we're going to hell at least we'll get to hang out and have brunch for eternity.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
13 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

He is a national treasure who must be protected! My exhusband's grandma loved him too, she saw him in concert and met him and he was so sweet to her.

I’m a Texan and I have seen him perform in many venues, large, small, and in between, and have been to a couple of his Fourth of July picnics in my younger days (I’m a huge fan of Leon Russell, too, and he performed at the picnics, too.)
“Red Headed Stranger” is the one album I would choose to have on a deserted island (assuming I could have a record player, too, haha!)
Willie is a super nice, humble, down-to-earth celebrity and I almost hope he outlives me because losing Leon a couple years ago was almost more than I could take.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I had the exact same thing.  I was in the hospital 1 night.  I couldn’t sleep in the hospital so I was shopping on my phone.  Even in the sling, my fingers were fine.  Good Luck.

Thanks, the doctor said that sometimes his early morning patients go home the same day. The hospital has a beautiful orthopedic wing that’s like a spa, I stayed there after my knee replacement 3 years ago. Truth be told, I’m more afraid of the Covid test tomorrow than the surgery 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I was in Puerto Vallarta a couple years ago and was told by locals that the state/province/county immediately north of PV is liberal and that many gay couples live there openly.

The "refusal" is just a bureaucratic loophole, that's all. Marriage equality is the law in Mexico, but some local statutes haven't caught up. That's why they have the "file a letter with the Human Rights Commision" workaround. the language of the local law is old fashioned, that's all. 

Puerto Vallarta is a destination for gay vacationers. There is a large gay community there and other places in Mexico as well. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 7

Yazan is under the influence. His eyes. I am guessing pills. My ex-husband was a pill-head among other addictions and I definitely see the signs. I would think that is against his religion, too. He is self-medicating the pain Brittany is causing him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7