Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Are you aware that in all these relationships the parents are in the middle like if they were the ones in the relationship?  These are adult, grown ups that need to make their own decisions whether it is a good one or a bad one.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm on episode 8.

Please ppl I asked TLC To put a warning. Those lanyards are fake!

Ugh that made me mad. A mask would have been a much better idea. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I love that Ari’s parents raised an absolutely useless brat with poor decision making skills but they’re going to lecture and interrogate Binyam.

so the Plaths raised their kids away from the world and now one is a sexy model? Checks out. As does having a tv show.

• Love 15

They are grilling Bini on how he gets paid.   It is what it is.  If he objects, they will find someone else to take his place.   Then how will he make money?   Not like he has a lot of choices....if he did, he wouldn’t be working 5 jobs.  

• Love 13
Just now, mmecorday said:

Anyone else watch "Welcome To Aryan Nation Plathville?"

I watched the first season. It doesn't compute that they locked the kids away when the daughters cake on the makeup and the one dresses skanky. Also the older son reminds me of Kenneth from 30 Rock and I don't see how his wife is attracted to him when she seems much more sophisticated.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Areola’s parents are insufferable. They should not be the third party in Areola’s relationship. My take is that they’ve protected her for her entire life and she uses her fragility (which, enough already, you’re a grown ass woman) to manipulate them. They should tell her to make her own decisions and let them know what she wants to do.

• Love 17

Princess is just SUCH a doofus girl.  I just cannot with her!

Just get her dumbass ANOTHER apartment, for Christ's sake! Seriously, now,  the "requirements" for "our daughter".  VOMIT ALREADY.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 13

I watched the first season. It doesn't compute that they locked the kids away when the daughters cake on the makeup and the one dresses skanky. Also the older son reminds me of Kenneth from 30 Rock and I don't see how his wife is attracted to him when she seems much more sophisticated.

I think she married him so she could give him foods and drinks that were foreign to him and watch him react.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

On another board I follow someone noticed a modem and video game equipment outside of the younger boys room. If they are so sheltered how does Moriah know how to dress so skanky and wear a ton of make up and the boy knows how to put his sexy selfies on Instagram? I think this show is fake. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6