Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Holy crap.  Wonder what she would have expected pre-cellphone days.   When someone is working, they can’t always answer the phone.   Especially if he is performing.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, Bibi is trying to fix up the apartment in the few hours he has when he's not working, and she's mad about that too. Fuck you Ari. My husband was a gigging musician when we first got together, and there are girls at clubs hitting on the band every night. Either you trust him or you don't. Jesus Christ. 

Yes - my husband was too and I'm a singer.  She was cool with it when her Mom was there, now she's like a DA!

• Love 7

Ari is taking ball busting b-word to a new level.   She acts like she's Bini's boss, not in a relationship with him.  

I know some people that installed those bidet toilet seats, it's not difficult.   And also, Mommy and Daddy Ari must have paid for that too, those seats aren't cheap. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

Ari is a nightmare. Maybe it's the hormones, but that girl is freaking ridiculous. I bet it never occurred to her that if he had a job in a hotel or a cafe, he would have to turn off his phone while he was at work. I've also found that 100% of people who use the phrase "I will not stand for that" are Karen-y asshats who would like to write a lengthy, strongly-worded email to your manager.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well Whit you would find a loving relationship if you were not such a petulant child

If she weren't on TV as well.  I think all these dudes are just looking to see themselves on TLC and really don't want to date her.  

• Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone. Sorry I'm late. I was finishing up "The Haunting of Hill House" on Netflix. I'm going to have interesting dreams tonight.

I loved that show and yes you will have crazy dreams, I did. 😬

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I see that Mother Pedro is an equal opportunity hater

Her comments that he's not good enough have to be based on Availability of American Dollars to Harvest, because her own son works in a warehouse.  Is Nicole the family prize a la Chantelle?

• Love 2

“I’m not going to eat anything.  You are going to poison me”.  You can see the wheels turning....what a great idea!   I watched once.  That was more than enough.  The moms are psycho, the men wimps and the girlfriends idiots to stay.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

OK, someone refresh my memory. What happened to Yazan's car? Did Carrie Underwood take a Louisville Slugger to it?

He had an accident whilst driving and texting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Her comments that he's not good enough have to be based on Availability of American Dollars to Harvest, because her own son works in a warehouse.  Is Nicole the family prize a la Chantelle?

That prize has a fish face and a bad attitude. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6