Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Oh, myyyyyy...the look Cheesestick gave his mom (in the preview for next episode!) 😬😬😬

The look Melyza gave her.  LOL, its clear Meylza gets off on shitting all over Cheesedick.  mom is right, time to leave.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Let's just hope Brittany doesn't get Yazan's head lopped off by his own father.  Fingers crossed!

Let’s hope that BRITTANY gets her head lopped off by Yazan’s father! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Good night, all! Have a great week, stay safe and I'll see you all next Sunday!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Till next week, my friends. Stay calm and carry on and VOTE!

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Good night everyone!

Stay safe!!

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night everyone. Stay snarky!

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I laughed loudly and often, friends! Have a great week, stay safe, wear your mask! See you Friday night! 

Just now, Gobi said:

That's it for me.

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Ok 90 day peeps, if I’m not here next week I think you can guess why. I love Zied and that will never change

giphy.gif

It was SOOOO good to be back with y'all. I'm SPENT! Til next time...
Gotta go have a few....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 12

Ariela is coming off like a complete freak. I understand that a lot of it is sleep deprivation and stress, but she's absolutely coming off like a crazy person. If they had done the circumcision in the Jewish tradition, people would be toasting and congratulating the parents as the kid wailed in pain from the circumcision that just happened outside of a sterile environment. I couldn't bear to go to my nephew's bris. But I also didn't just watch a sheep get slaughtered, so my ability to stomach gore was far less hearty than Ariela's.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know this sounds callous but baby is not going to remember crying and having this done. My daughter was in the hospital at 18 months and obviously doesn't remember a thing.

I wore a brace for a year as my hip sockets were not formed.  My parents had to adjust them each night.  Don't remember a thing.  When filling out a health form once my hubby had to remind me!  

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Awesome! more Asaulu acting like a child. He can't even show up. He is really the worst.

TMI about his always being in the bathroom.

Also, wouldn't there be some contractual requirement or payment for his appearing on these shows?  That's another $1k his family could demand from him.  It almost seems like Kalani's family indulges him and isn't expecting him to grow up.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I just got in, and heard Angela shrieking about rats, and I knew I was home.

Too bad you missed her, "I'm not horny.  I have a dildo," and "I didn't travel across the country to have sex on a couch."  But, then, she doesn't have to remind everyone what a sex symbol she is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Libby's trying really hard to show that she's this smart, independent woman who's the breadwinner.  But, I think that she's really showing how she's not all that bright or witty.  

Andrrrei was slick in dismissing Loren by forgetting her name in his response and telling her that she could do better in her bad impersonation of his accent.

• Useful 1

Debbie is a mean, dumb drunk who slurs her words even more.  So, now she's defined her line: She doesn't mind seeing her son slurpy make-out sessions, but she doesn't want to hear his slapping sex.  Good to know that she's the cool mom.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

When I was younger, after flying I was still up for sexy time, now, before covid, when I got off a plane I just wanted to jump in the shower and hit the hay.

Rio was an 11 hour flight from NYC (give or take an hour or so). If you are flying and you have legroom it's not as bad as being cramped in a small seat for that time. I remember landing late evening and then going to bed after a snack and some water.

• Love 2