Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

i pray that i never be as selfish and self-serving as jenny. i only got caught up on the show due to an all-day marathon but wow....their 4-month backstory? she's lucky momma didn't break her foot off in both jenny *and* sumit's ass. mentally, she's like a 20 year old. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

And of COURSE Brittney doesn't have a divorce yet!  Her poor parents.  They must be really stunned that their baby girl has turned out to be a complete MORON.

Jenny's hungry,people! Sumeat is still lying his ass off.  Why can't Sumeat come to America?  Oh yeah, I forgot.  Jenny hasn't got a pot to piss in.  They'd be living under a bridge in San Diego somewhere.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Most counties you can go to their website and see the court calendar an/or you can have your attorney check the status. Guess she just wanted to get out of Jordan.

Plus when we met her, she was trying to get a divorce in Florida but the ex was out of the country. Then suddenly she was leaving Jordan because she had filed in Chicago, “nothing happened so I thought they forgot about it” until she got a notice which said she had a court date in 3 days. 

Sure.

• Love 16
Just now, goofygirl said:

And of COURSE Brittney doesn't have a divorce yet!  Her poor parents.  They must be really stunned that their baby girl has turned out to be a complete MORON.

Jenny's hungry,people! Sumeat is still lying his ass off.  Why can't Sumeat come to America?  Oh yeah, I forgot.  Jenny hasn't got a pot to piss in.  They'd be living under a bridge in San Diego somewhere.

Now there’s a spin-off I can get behind.

• LOL 15
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Sure, Jenny, let’s just brush aside centuries of deeply-ingrained cultural beliefs and demand that Sumit’s parents “be happy for you.”  Kewl!

She and Kenny can get together and whinge about how tough it is for them that they're not accepted by their beloveds' families. So unfair!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Sure, Jenny, let’s just brush aside centuries of deeply-ingrained cultural beliefs and demand that Sumit’s parents “be happy for him.”  Kewl!

And why isn’t she madder at him?  I didn’t watch last season, but from what I understand, weren’t they already a couple when he got married!

• Love 4

Jenny is really annoying me now, stupid old bat insisting his parents accept her old ass.  She should be apologizing to those people for using them and not being honest the first time she was there sneaking around with Somemeat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
Just now, DEL901 said:

And why isn’t she madder at him?  I didn’t watch last season, but from what I understand, weren’t they already a couple when he got married!

I thought they were sort of kind of on a break but not really!!??!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I talked to somebody who lives near The Villages in Florida and says there are swingers parties and sex going on. Jenny needs to head there when things go downhill with Sumit.

Yes, and they have the highest new infection rate for HIV, and STDs in the entire state.   However, I bet Jenny can't afford the Villages (it's a rather pricey place to live, or rent, plus amenity fees, I did a lot of research, and know a couple of people who moved there).   I don't think sad sack Jenny would fit in with a place where people actually do something besides sit around and whine. 

I could have lived my entire life without seeing the Pimple Popper, and Foot commercials.   

Jenny's disrespect to Sumit's parents is disgusting.     Sumit's mother seems like a lovely, vivacious, health person, especially compared to Jenny the whiner.    I'm hoping Sumit's parents live a long happy life. 

I'm wondering if adorable Truffles has had some teeth removed?   A lot of small dogs have dental issues, and that can lead to tongue hanging out.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Is the dick really that good?

[/Armchair ducks for cover while everybody else gags]

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm gettin car sick again with these two! Kenny should understand this shit better than he does.  He's a grown man, has been through this his entire life and just needs to lighten up.  Yep, you're gonna be the bad guy for a while.  Get used to it and Quitcherbitchin' already!

• Love 9