Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Armando's parents could have made the same arguments as Sumit's.  They struggle with a different issue, however.  Ultimately, Armando's mother reiterated that it's Armando's choice.  Also, her love and support for him are without question.

• Love 13

Kenny is so about kenny...

dad should have spoken to me for 10 mins...

the relatives should have been celebrating....when they go from zero knowledge of armando's gayness to Look I am engaged!

but teary kenny ..makes it the kenny show

• Love 16

"Breathtaking" as in OH MY GAWD! or "Breathtaking" as in OH MY LORT?? Maybe Princess Piglet could just hire one of those cart things with the big cow pulling it.  Be like having her own driver! At her service! Anytime!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Oh now kenny is going to feel sorry for himself...because every one is staring at him...now he wishe he could speak spanish??

Have 👏none 👏of👏these👏people👏ever👏heard👏of👏ROSETTA👏STONE?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I’ve been watching The Vow (cult) on Sunday nights, I have about had it with these dumb ass women who make us all look bad.

I was into it at first but all the artsy sequences are losing me.  Plus, I don’t really like any of them.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Why would she think cars would be cheaper in a country that doesn’t manufacture them a and would have to add transportation costs and duties.

Thinking is not part of Ari’s repertoire. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9