Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

A Dunkin closed in Newport! I was shocked! 

NJ only recently started selling booze in supermarkets. PA has state stores, right? That was different when I lived there.

When Iived in Warwick a decade ago they built a Starbucks almost right across from Dunkin Donuts on Post Road. Then they tried Tim Hortons, Same deal. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

His family was very very accepting, muy diferente.

When he came out, as a young man, his family in Ohio was not very accepting, if I recall correctly. His kids were, but they grew up with a gay parent. Armando's situation is very different. It seems that Kenny is thinking of his own gratification and not about Armando's needs. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

When Iived in Warwick a decade ago they built a Starbucks almost right across from Dunkin Donuts on Post Road. Then they tried Tim Hortons, Same deal. 

The only time I’ve had Tim Horton’s is when they had them in RI, I think they’re all gone now??

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I love the Dr. Rick Progressive commercials. “Everyone has silent it’s right here.”

My mom hates that commercial because she said I laugh just a little too hard at it. Because she fits every mom stereotype in it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

NJ only recently started selling booze in supermarkets.

Where is this phenomenon of which you speak? I only know of two Trader Joe’s that have liquor licenses in the entire state. A local Wegman’s has a liquor store but it’s totally separate from the main store 

• Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

i hope Skyla is sleeping with one eye open and a gun under her pillow

It's tough when your mother looks at you as if you're an egg carton.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

That road trip was making ME car sick!!  Time for wine. And now Princess Piglet... Ugh.  I can't WAIT for that doctor to tell her she's gotta have the baby STAT.  No time for momma piggy.  YAY!

Cheese Stick, buddy; you need to go back to Dallas.  It's never gonna work for you and Meylyza ( or however it's spelled).  Leave the kitty, go back and get with it with your work friend.  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When he came out, as a young man, his family in Ohio was not very accepting, if I recall correctly. His kids were, but they grew up with a gay parent. Armando's situation is very different. It seems that Kenny is thinking of his own gratification and not about Armando's needs. 

I thought things went well in Ohio - maybe it's a senior moment here!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Party of one, here, but I still like Kenny.  Maybe a little less than I did at first, and maybe partially because he is quite attractive.  (Yes, I’m superficial.). I think he just doesn’t realize how privileged he is, and how privileged Armando isn’t.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Where is this phenomenon of which you speak? I only know of two Trader Joe’s that have liquor licenses in the entire state. A local Wegman’s has a liquor store but it’s totally separate from the main store 

The Stew Leonard’s in Paramus has it right in the center of the store. So did the Fairways before they closed. 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot believe that a woman of 30 years of age is giggling about the fact that her apartment will meet her parents' approval. 

Probably because Mommy and Daddy finance her life.

• Love 6
Just now, magemaud said:

Is she also going to be Strikes Back tomorrow night? 

Yep. All Grangela all the time, cackling at her own witty repartee which seems to consist of “shut up!”

• LOL 7
  • Love 2