Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Was anyone asking for a sneak peak of Family Chantal?? No idea how that got a 2nd season

COVID-19 has given us that, Darcey & Stacey, and Strikes Back.  

To make The Family Chantal even more reprehensible, The Family Pedro looks to be a major subplot.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

COVID-19 has given us that, Darcey & Stacey, and Strikes Back.  

To make The Family Chantal even more reprehensible, The Family Pedro looks to be a major subplot.

I prefer Darcy And Stacey

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Family Chantel.....why? It seems that family doesn't like anyone. It wasn't Pedro, it was never Pedro. His family Is the same. What ever happened to the sisters BF that had the secret kid?

Bingo. Listen to them all, a Greek chorus of doom. Same shit they spewed about Pedro. They are beyond awful. 

• Love 9

I do think Kalani’s parents are too involved in her marriage, looks like they pay for most things and Kalani tells them TMI

But... if it comes between them and “I don’t care about the kids. Give me money” Mama Asuelu I am rooting for Kalani’s parents to put the whoop ass on her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Y’all I am watching this instead of finalizing prep for Hurricane Skankho Sally. I have never felt more American

You would think these hurricane namers would consider how much that  sounds  like "Sandy". 😰

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

The Black Bear Diner is the place to bring your warring families. Nothing goes better with verbal arguments than chicken fried steak with gravy.

Except when you're trying to bring your family together. That's the Golden Corral for that situation. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

There is no reason in the world why Kalanic can’t find tops to fit over her huge chest. 

She doesn't want to cover them. She loves them, and she wants all of us to love them too. 

It seems that Lo ought to braid that beard back up in preparation for the big throw down. Like taking off earrings and rings. 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

He mentioned “birfdays” 

I bet Mama Paul brought him lovely birthday cakes in jail. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Nothing is more sanitary than interrupting the operating room to find out how much longer.

I guess Eric-y can't live without his true love Larissa for even 2.5 hours.

Wait, isn't Ericee gay? Srry but he sets off my gaydar.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5