Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Popping in to say thanks @Angry Moldovan and my other forum friends here for checking on me. I got behind on the 90 Day shows but am catching up.

I think I got hit with karma after laughing at Janes K “oh my layg” on My 600 Pound Life because I ended up getting an infection in my leg and because I didn’t go to the doctor when I was quarantining I ended up with Sepsis and in the hospital. That was a shocker because I have never had a broken bone, surgery, or any kind of serious illness before.

I should have done a Larissa and gotten a boob job and tummy tuck when I was in there. 😂 But the good news is I did lose my “Covid 15” weight.

Welcome back!

• Love 8

I’m as Angry as Andrei, I just had to talk to my 20 year old about why it’s not appropriate to yell fuck with the windows open and kiddos playing. Also I’m having minor surgery tomorrow and have to be at the hospital at 6 am so no alcohol. Snark peeps,  make me laugh

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Popping in to say thanks @Angry Moldovan and my other forum friends here for checking on me. I got behind on the 90 Day shows but am catching up.

I think I got hit with karma after laughing at Janes K “oh my layg” on My 600 Pound Life because I ended up getting an infection in my leg and because I didn’t go to the doctor when I was quarantining I ended up with Sepsis and in the hospital. That was a shocker because I have never had a broken bone, surgery, or any kind of serious illness before.

I should have done a Larissa and gotten a boob job and tummy tuck when I was in there. 😂 But the good news is I did lose my “Covid 15” weight.

OMG, thank god you are OK.  Sepsis is no joke

• Love 11

Holy shit how are you feeling?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m as Angry as Andrei, I just had to talk to my 20 year old about why it’s not appropriate to yell fuck with the windows open and kiddos playing. Also I’m having minor surgery tomorrow and have to be at the hospital at 6 am so no alcohol. Snark peeps,  are me laugh

Hope everything comes out ok, AM!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I am sure she forgot the beauty blender at home and could not find one in 3rd world Europe

I'm surprised Jen didn't show up with a cobblestone or a wooden shingle and make some snide joke about "Moldovan beauty blenders". 

Glad you hear you are on the mend, friend! I hope you are taking as long as you need for your recovery!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

So sorry - I wondered where you were and asked.  Don't do twitter, etc.   Glad you're back!!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

So happy your back for the weddings 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m as Angry as Andrei, I just had to talk to my 20 year old about why it’s not appropriate to yell fuck with the windows open and kiddos playing. Also I’m having minor surgery tomorrow and have to be at the hospital at 6 am so no alcohol. Snark peeps,  are me laugh

Good luck with your surgery.  

• Love 5