Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

I thought the top 10 would just be bourbon distilleries. Those are all I visited there. I didn't see any landmark signs for the wastewater plant, but I may have been in wrong part of the state...

You don't know what you're missing! The sewage plant is soooo much better than the bourbon trail. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11

I hope Pole goes to Brazil, falls in the river, and gets filled with poop water, and penis fish.   

No, Asuelu defended his mother at the end.     If Kalani sneezes, there are going to be boobs flying all over the room.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This wedding is up there with Charles and Di. The anticipation. What will her dress be? Silk or taffeta? Who will be the designer. The anticipation is killing me here

One of my treasured memories is live chatting Harry and Meghan's wedding right here on Primetimer. We were on the edge of our seats waiting for Meghan to descend from the coach so we could get a good look at her dress. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Asuelo's meltdown in Washington happened after Kalani's meltdowns (1) with Asuelo after she confronted his family and (2) complained about their fight to her sister.  She proportions most of the need for therapy on Asuelo, however.

Kalani is an awful person who should never have gotten married. To anyone. Except maybe a mild mannered Casper Milquetoast who'll do her bidding. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Does anyone really believe that Asuelo understood what an equal relationship is? Kalani told him what she expected, he had no idea what that meant, but went along with it because (1) sex (2) America, and now they are in this marriage that should never have happened.

• Love 17

Asuelo's family must have communicated more with the deaf sister, although only Tammy speaks sign language, than they did with him.  He just claimed that he had never left the Samoan island before Age 23, coming to the United States.  Yet, his siblings or half-siblings live here, and his mother spends 6 months of the year here.  

In that lifetime, they must have never talked about it, instead focusing on flavors of spam.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I went cheap with mine as they are expensive but I still think mine looked better...note my weak Lizzy chin lol

IMG_0220.JPG

You look beautiful and I love that you had a variety of flowers with lots of texture.

• Love 5