Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Deavan looks terrible with that bronzer. She looks better and prettier with the porcelain look. 

And Dracilla will be just fine. She's only four. She'll have her mother. Deavan needs to quit borrowing trouble. 

• Love 15

Armando has so much emotional baggage and now he is packing new ones by taking his daughter away from her extended family to live with a stranger who is making her grandparents, aunts, cousin and father cry so hard.....talk about confusing.....

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Armando reminds me of some type of Samuel Beckett story were a sensitive son who wants to be  poet is raised in a Welsh coal mining family.

Or the Monty Python version with the playwright parents who are disappointed in their son who wants to go off to work in the mines?

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Also Monty Python - the famous writer who can't accept that his son works in the mines. "There's nothing wrong with gala dinners!"

You beat me to it!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Andi27 said:

Or the Monty Python version with the playwright parents who are disappointed in their son who wants to go off to work in the mines?

Anyone who makes a Python reference is Ok with me

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Deaven, no one forced you to marry Jihoon. He could just send support payments.

Why is Drascilla’s father not paying child support?  I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for Jihoon to start adulting.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Also Monty Python - the famous writer who can't accept that his son works in the mines. "There's nothing wrong with gala dinners!"

"Is that what they're wearing in Yorkshire now?"

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Nooooo, I want a happy ending just once

Hey, if Kenny and Armando have a good 10 or 15 years together I'm prepared to call that a win. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Did anyone else see this about Armando

Spoiler

His wife lost control of her car and perished while smashing into the back of his car on the highway as he was driving home after a disagreement with her over finances.

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

OMG religious beliefs that does not allow you to be filmed?  Yazan mom's must be really ugly.

That’s pretty disrespectful.   If she wears a veil in public, of course she wouldn’t want to be filmed.  

• Love 8
Just now, LucyEth said:

Reveal spoiler

His wife lost control of her car and perished while smashing into the back of his car on the highway as he was driving home after a disagreement with her over finances.

Geez, is there any aspect of his life that isn't dripping with guilt, shame or regret?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ed not wanting kids and not telling Rose beforehand = Brittney not telling Yazan that she is married and won’t be converting any time soon.

Great comparison. 

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Oh Yasan who are you going to teach Islamd to Brittany......I don't think so....

He can teach all he wants, but she isn’t going to learn.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Reveal spoiler

He mentioned her dying in a car accident, not sure if he gave all the details.

• Love 2

More Armando.  His Spanish is as beautiful as his English.  And he seems sincere. 

Not sure I can handle another season of whiney drama queen airhead sad sack Jenny and watching her jowls drop another two inches. Not looking forward to seeing her lying sack of potatoes either. Ugh.  

Looking forward to the fireworks of Yazan.  

• Love 9
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Deaven, no one forced you to marry Jihoon. He could just send support payments.

Right? You don’t marry a stranger just because they knocked you up. You probably shouldn’t try to make this complete stranger your other kid’s new dad either. And now that you know about his criminal record, spotty employment and living in a very small house with his parents, you’re going back for more?

See also: Paul and Karine.

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Brittany may not like life in Jordan.

I always ask myself the same question, these people go to other countries and they don't even care to learn about their culture and customs beforehand.

• Love 14
(edited)
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

That’s pretty disrespectful.   If she wears a veil in public, of course she wouldn’t want to be filmed.  

Some actually will, and some won’t. I taught at a school with almost all Muslim students and our photo releases were a mile long to account for all the choices: no photos at all, photos only with hijab and niqab, photos only with hijab, photos only if the child is under puberty (no expectation of hijab), photos with no restrictions, photos only on our secure blogs, photos only in yearbook...and every combo of the above. Yazan’s Mom clearly falls into that strictest category, but there’s lots of individual variation.

Edited by Vandy10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Kareem said:

More Armando.  His Spanish is as beautiful as his English.  And he seems sincere. 

Not sure I can handle another season of whiney drama queen airhead sad sack Jenny and watching her jowls drop another two inches. Not looking forward to seeing her lying sack of potatoes either. Ugh.  

Looking forward to the fireworks of Yazan.  

Her jowls lol, she does resemble a bulldog 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5