Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

So, I started listening to a podcast called 420 day fiancee where the hosts get high and then snark on the show. It was pretty entertaining but mean they really hate Andre. I feel like he sucks but also there's way worse people on this show. Also, are there any other good podcasts on 90DF?

90 Day Fiance Cray Cray is really good! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Libby and Andre’s scenes annoy me so much because her family is awful. But then I think about how fake it is compared to Pillow Talk and social media, and it annoys me even more.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok Andrei dripping sarcasm about her family's fabulous life in Florida made me laugh

It's true they are really dismissive of Moldova and far too superior about their fantastic Florida lives. I don't think Moldova is the worst country on earth. Maybe not a top tourist destination, but there are many places that are worse. 

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why did they all have babies at the same time?

I get the feeling those sisters do everything together. where do they get off talking about how sucky Moldyville is? They live in Florida! 

sorry FL peeps

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DarceyWasted said:

90 Day Fiance Cray Cray is really good! 

90 Day Gays.

Libby lied. They don't have to marry in Moldova to baptize Elenore. They just have to marry in his church. Which there is one somewhere in the States.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Andreeee has got some balls to expect her dad to pay for everything. Wow. Get a job, mfucker

Didn't her father pay for his truck driving school? Andrei's memory is short when it comes to her father's money.

• Love 3

I had an acquaintance who planned a wedding on Martha's Vineyard at the height of summer season very far in advance, but then invited people with barely enough time to book the ferry and a hotel room purposefully in order to keep the number of attendees low. Genius. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Makes you wonder if the blonde family is looking for its own show. A new coven.

Who'd watch it?? These skanks are NOT all that. Not even some of that. They're not beautiful enough to be Real Housewives, and they have no personality. Being a narrow minded ignorant twit isn't enough. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

90 Day Gays.

Libby lied. They don't have to marry in Moldova to baptize Elenore. They just have to marry in his church. Which there is one somewhere in the States.

True, and this is the route they should take if they don’t have the money. If Andrei were more sympathetic, I would point out that it’s totally normal for him to want his family at his wedding and daughter’s baptism. But he’s not sympathetic, so fuck ‘em.

• Love 4